Skip navigation

my mk1 driver 2.0 16v project

Back to the top

my mk1 driver 2.0 16v project

a few thing in the last few weeks hit 1 of the 1000s of pot holes in the roads and that totally f##fed my steering thought it was the ball joint but it ended up being the hole steering rack so that was a nice bit of money i could of spent on more power. been to a few meets at brands hatch they were good loads good attention

ow and the hole took a nice chunk out of my wheel didn't do the steering rack my self so no pics soz

also is any 1 going to springfest really cant wait for it

2.0 16v abf on 45's

Back to the top
claim the costs from the council bud, theres alot of claims going through if you can take a picture of the pot holes, or even better take a video of cars going down it and documented photographs of the damage along with bills for the parts/labour, get compensation! pay tax for a reason, pot holes in this country are discusting!!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Yer I thought of doing that went back to the road the next day and it was filled and can't be botherd with all the stress as well but would be nice to get a bit of money back of the council for once

2.0 16v abf on 45's

Back to the top
was good meetin ya brans last week. will b bring my golf down there soon. nd to get it thro its mot first tho lol. shd be interestin! hopefully it wnt be rainin as much at the next brans meet either.

mk1 golf - resto
mk3 polo breadie - daily banger

Back to the top
:wink:

Back to the top
yer was cool cant wait to go there and it not be raining

got a roll cage today my m8 had it in his mk2 but didn't fit probably so tried it in mine and it fits well so got that for £100 so i think that was a bargain and just won some recaros off ebay they are well nice really retro

2.0 16v abf on 45's

Back to the top
What else did you do to the engine, the ebay ad says its 210 bhp?

Back to the top

2.0 16v abf on 45's

Back to the top
car is for sale £4000
call me if interested 07703962891

2.0 16v abf on 45's

Back to the top
Are they Wilwood Midlite 256 mm brakes?

Did you have to fit spacers to clear them at the front?

Back to the top
Yer had to fit spacers not sure which ones they are sorry!

2.0 16v abf on 45's

Back to the top
Hi can I ask what radiator you used for this set up cheers.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.