Skip navigation

photoshop request

Back to the top

photoshop request

i like them centres

how you get them to fit?????

Banner

Back to the top
i hope BigAndDaft doesn't mind, but i stole the image of his wheels and spliced them onto your car jelly:

i think it looks goooood :D much better image to work with, hope you like

(please excuse the mismatched size wheels)

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
i like that look

X your a start!!!!!!!!!:)

can you do the polished look with red p's mate

they are my favoraite looks

Banner

Back to the top
hey jelly, glad youre going for the red p`s, will look good. really subtle, especially polished.

i think ill get one of my sets done with white p`s for camper.

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
they look good x do like the steel centres, looks like a few people taking to p slots, i think there great wheels to play about with.

It dunt fit

Back to the top

BigandDaft said

they look good x do like the steel centres, looks like a few people taking to p slots, i think there great wheels to play about with.

we could be seeing a new enthusiasm for the pirelli`s  :cheer:  :cheer:

people with campaigns need em, me included to keep it standard but would be cool to see non standard  cars wearing them with wacky centres , paint finishes and the like.

what about big fat van tyres and pirellis, start a new scene bouncing your way to shows,  :lol:  :lol:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
just bought a set of wheels so the p slot can come off for refurb

bring it on

Banner

Back to the top
ran them with chrome centres last year.

looked good. now it seems that everyone wants to run them like that. can't blame them.

Back to the top
not going down the chrome centres i don't think at the minute

had a session on the cnc at work and think i can make some metal centre like originals but polished

think i might sell the centre if they turn out alright :)

Banner

Back to the top
I know the purists will disagree but I think it's great to see an iconic classic being given a 21st century makeover. Hoping to see many variations on the P-Slot at shows this year (including mine, I hope!!).
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.