Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 5th Jan 2010, 1 year old

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 5th Jan 2010, 1 year old

… easy nickl!! we get it mate…jeez!! 8)  8)

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
sorry computer problems, that was only supposed to of been posted the once so if somebody would like to erase the other 50 million then that would be appreciated!! :redfaced:

Back to the top
Done!

Banner

Back to the top
Thank you very much rajan! :cheer:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
There's no pie's in thialand so I just ate all the thia's instead!! Haha

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Hi Guys,

Sorry we couldn't make it to January's meet but someone very kindly ploughed into the side of Catscenes car  

The insurance company have asked us if we want to buy it back but we think we are going to run on one car for a while. With this in mind we would really like it to go to a good home so I was wondering if anyone one here would be interested.

The car runs fine but as you all probably know needs a plate fixing to stop the clutch cable going through the bulkhead, a leaky roof due to the gaskets and the new damage.

To fix the damage the insurance assessor has said that it needs a new wing, bumper, grille and headlamp and I think we have the grille and headlamp floating about.

It still has 10 months MOT and some tax, The car is still driveable but whines when it is fully locked.

Is anyone interested in rescuing Alfie for £500. If someone is interested, I will save it from the crusher  

John

Back to the top
Bad news John and Cat  :cry:  Hope you guys are OK though. Mark/funkstar might be interested as he loves cabby bits  :lol:

Come to the meet anyway, the damage might still be easily repaired and you are welcome whatever the wheels  :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.