800 POSTS BABY!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! see you tonight to celebrate!!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

ant5 said

dubboy said

Got a weeping rad but will be there!

Who upset your rad Rajan, Is he ok now

I upset him when I said a few choice words after I put my instrument cluster back together only to find I had a bulb out and had to do it all again!  :twisted:

<YourMother>Wrap up warm everyone and take care on the roads!</YourMother>

<FamousLastWords>Avoided the snow so far and non forecast until tomorrow - should be OK tonight!</FamousLastWords>

Banner

Back to the top
wont be there tonight peeps, to busy with house

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Love it, get back in line brucie, I'm first for slapping funk star- only problem is, he'll enjoy it! :x

Spud, I have fitted a new carpet and tread plates in the door shuts, new lightened flywheel and mk2 gear box so will be better on the motorway, fitted new coilovers, notched the chasis!

Jobs still to do- lower rear more, add mega camber, fit silly head and cams and exhaust, fit new door card trims/door pockets/ s1 dash, front bumper and do some bay cleaning up! So still a fair bit really- only thing I can't see getting done by march is the bay cleaning…….but all in good time! :wink:

Summer/ next winter is bodywork/ paint time if I decide to stick with this shell!

Back to the top
Thanks to all who came out, hope you all made it home safely.

Thanks to studs for the genny and tea.

Love Graham's Landy - weinchtastic!

PS we are expecting a Mk1 next time spudders  :wink:  :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Just got back!! 8O

Road blocked between Brackley and Banbury. Had to take the back lanes :?

Coughed and spluttered all the way on about 4 1/2 cylinders :banghead: Started rattling again in Buckingham :cry:
I'll take some pics of the damage when it comes a part to show whats happened.

Won't be doing that again!! :wink:

Big Thanks to Spud for the tea!!

Back to the top
LOL I know Rajan… Vectra is a serious let down… got some pointers on what to check for diagnosing the knocking noise so will have a look.  Cheers mate  :wink:

Hope everyone got back safe.  It was manic in Milton Keynes but cleared up on way home.

We got a visit from the mk1 caddy forum boys of Bedford… nice one lads hope to see you on Feb 02nd for the next meet

Big thanks to Alan (studs) for the generator and a nice brew!!

Pics Brucie boy  :lol:

Back to the top
how was the meet guys any pics, couldn't make it as MOT is out, fingers crossed for it passing on sat morning :)

BACK SOON..............

Back to the top
mk1's are good fun in the snow. :lol:
great meet.

Back to the top
Thanks to all that made it out in the cold and snow, even if some of us did'nt have our mk1's with us, I know…. me included  :roll:

nice to see you Yomp in the old girl,

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Back on 6 cylinders today :cheer:

Spark plug gaps on cylinder 1 & 6 at zero - the rattling must have been something passing through the engine like a bolt and washer. Can't find whats missing though :?  At least I haven't got to take the heads off or change the engine.:lol:  - I timed how long it took the last time I changed the engine and it took 40 hours  :cry:

Back to the top
Never mind mate… I'm sure your "eagle eyed action man" impression will keep you entertained while the beast is off the road… kept us entertained at the meet  :lol:

Back to the top
anyone uploaded any pics?
saw someone taking pics  :dontknow:

Back to the top

luk3matth3ws said

anyone uploaded any pics?
saw someone taking pics  :dontknow:

Brucie-boy should be uploading them when he gets a min…. BRUCE….. PULL THY FINGER OTTT!!  :lol:

Back to the top
IM BACK

hey you lot how you doin,

hope ya all well and had a good xmas and happy new year to you all,

looks like you had a good turn out considering the weather, roll on feb meet cant wait to catch upwith everyone

got the golf out of lisa's parents garage yday, batt was dead so wacked a new on on it, started her up she coughed and spluttered for a few seconds and then she was fine, happy days really missed my golf and you lot of course!! :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
hey guys pics and vids will be uploaded momentarily!!! watch this space! Hey ZammOOO!! missed you man! looking forard to all your seedy stories in feb!!

Back to the top
Yeahy he's back……hope you had a good holiday/ xmas/ new year- but where was my post card?!!! :mrgreen:

Glad the old girl is ok, spud wouldn't let me come and paint it- the caddy wants a sister! :wink:

Anyway, glad ur well- let the abuse begin…….who ate all the pies? Is that a set of coil overs on there?  
No it's just zambeaky!!! :wink:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

See you soon!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Lol just looked through the pics- great to see a good turn out- Anyone know if the caddies coming in feb? Or more specifically buddhas (Richard) metallic blue one coming in feb? I need to catch up with him! :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.