Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 5th Jan 2010, 1 year old

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 5th Jan 2010, 1 year old

Lessy-Jim said

not sure if i'll make this meet, i've a few problems with the furbie and no word from tuk customs about gruber so assume they've not started yet :D

furbie has rather large crack in the windscreen and no MOT!  so having to get husband to drive me to work. he's not happy, he's supposed to be a housebitch not a chauffer doing 80 miles a day to ferry me to and from work.. i say work.. what i'm actually doing is KNITTING! cos i'm the only one in and i have nothing to do!  they pay me well for this!!??!!
are you knitting something special for the Gruder to go with the shower curtain? :mrgreen:
Good luck with your Skoda's MOT :D
& HAPPY YEAR TO EVERYONE .

Back to the top
Only a few days until the meet!!!!

I can bring the parts.  If anyone doesn't need the driveshafts I'd rather not bring them as they are covered in grease.  They went all over the vectras boot  :cry: .  I'll bring the rest though…. also bringing the kettle and bits and bobs.  Hopefully more of a warm cuppa this time round lol.  Bring your mugs.

I forgot to look for the starter motor for phildis  :? .

Hope everyone had a brilliant xmas and a great new year!!!  Sitting on the couch with a hang over and a pint of water…. drinking games when you're over 30 aren't a good idea…. especially when you get too leathered to win any of them.. it's a losing battle  :oops:

Back to the top
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The meet is tomorrow night ladies and gents!!!  Not long now… and I'll be in a mk1 !!!!  You can't miss that even if it is in a state  :lol:

Back to the top
Well done spud.
I may not be in mine as i did'nt get a chance to pick it up at the weekend. Decorating seems to be the most important thing at the moment getting rid of Old people wall paper and DIY disasters from the last 20 years.

See you all tomorrow :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Got a weeping rad but will be there!

Banner

Back to the top
sorry to say this :(

but cant make it to this

i think i say that every month

spud sorry about your carpet :( :(

i will bring it one day promise

Banner

Back to the top
No worries I can nip over and pick it up sometime when your not busy if you want mate?  We'll catch you at the Feb one no worries.  Not everyone can make every meet bud  :wink:

Looks like it's going to be a good turn out from the regulars!!!  Nice one!!!  Hope to be making plenty of brews  :lol: .  Can't wait to turn up in a mk1… I think I've only ever got to one meet (mine and Alaine's first ever one) in a mk1  :oops: … spudwok for the win  :lol:  (don't know what that means but it sounded good!!!

Back to the top
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

ILL BE THERE!

i hope everyone had a wikid christmas, im so sorry to see the damage Graydog! i hope its just surface, although the broken heart goes right to the core!

looking forward to see all that can make it!

Love you all!!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

studs said

are you knitting something special for the Gruder to go with the shower curtain? :mrgreen:
Good luck with your Skoda's MOT :D
& HAPPY YEAR TO EVERYONE .

lol no was knitting myself a hat and some hobo-gloves, bloody good they are too!

i hear from the doomsayers that we have snow coming our way tnite.. better bloody not cos if AUTOGLASS decide NOT to turn up AGAIN.. i will be molatov cocktailing them.  '24/7'  my saggy rear!  more like 'when we can be arsed'.

i hate 'the festive season'  :x

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
Ba-humbug…. get your saggy rear and hobbo gloves over for a cuppa.  It's meant to be bad over night so no excuses  :lol:

Only 4 hours ladies and gents…. studs don't forget the genny mate.  I'll bring kettle etc and the parts from abfmk1 that are left.  

BRING MUGS PLEASE FELLOW MK1 DUBBERS

Bruce… you on the camera mate?  Haven't got the camcorder as sister borrowed it for xmas  :cry:

Back to the top

dubboy said

Got a weeping rad but will be there!

Who upset your rad Rajan, Is he ok now

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Haven't got the camcorder as sister borrowed it for xmas  :cry:

Really  8O  8O  8O  8O

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
Yeah she wanted to record my niece and nephew opening their presents… selfish get  :roll:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Yeah she wanted to record my niece and nephew opening their presents… selfish get  :roll:

you tell yourself that…i think the 'innocent' Santa outfit from former years got a little test run with Mrs Claus on film if you get what i mean  :eek:  :eek:  :oops:

Back to the top
You are going straight to hell you know that don't you… nasty, dirty boy!!!   8O

Back to the top
im sorry to say that i dont think i will be coming tonight after all…… i just checked the met weather forecast and the weather isnt sounding too hot for my end of the region thus making my 45 min trip up to mk even longer!!!  :banghead:  :cry:

so if i dont turn up then just know that i've gone snow boarding!! :mrgreen:

catch you all in feb! :scooter: lol

Back to the top
Boo….. it's probably going to be as bad for my hour journey… I'm going and seeing how it goes… if it gets bad I'll just head off a bit earlier…. I'm just happy to have my rusty wagon back on the road!!!  3 hours!!

Back to the top
lol, you still have to prove you have a mk1 spud :wink:  thats why your hell bent on going! :mrgreen:

i wouldnt be coming in my caddy anyway so i would only be embarresing myself with my leon  :cheer: (cupra cough cough) and cant be bothered to sit in the traffic problems the weather has already bought on round here…..anyone would think its snowing?!!!! i just dont understand what happens to everyones ability to drive in the stuff! :eh:

Back to the top
I know… use the gears… not the brake….. use the gears not the brake… use the…. "oh dear……"

I'll catch you in Feb then mate.  How far off are you from getting the caddy done?

Back to the top
ill bring me phone, so ill use the camera on that, turns out good! the missus doesnt want me going, ill her in her place when i get home. not long now guys and gals, puppa bruce aint working today so we'll be there a tad earlier! still aint cleaned her,

Funk, any chance you could bring some indicator wiring with ya if you have any at hand, my front nearside and side repeater indicators aint working and its the brown wire and clip thats the problem, if not no worries, ill just have to slap you!

drive safe everybody!!!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.