Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 5th Jan 2010, 1 year old

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 5th Jan 2010, 1 year old

well guys, sneaked down stairs to the lobby to take full advantage of the free internet at the guest house where im staying, left bangkok and im now in chang mai. been to the disle temple to today and prayed to buddha with the monks, went to watch a snake show seen my 1st king cobra and many others for the 1st time today man they are big you just dont realise tv does them no justice they are awsome, went to a monkey sanctuary held my 1st monkey themn he nicked my sun glasses! going elephant treaking and bamboo rafting tmoro but not b4 i get tanked up tonight on mia tia"s and sangria"s, you"l hve to excuse my writing if its wierd the blummin key boards in tiah symbols lol, got some pics of some vdubs to bring back not many aint seen a mk1 yet only a mk3, a camper and a retro datsun pick up well peeps the weathers hitting about 30-32 hope your fingers aint getting to numb srappin ice of the windscreens wiv ya credit cards  :lol:

get back on to speak again if i can took a risk doing this lisa will me :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Not long till xmas now ladies adn gents…. it's the first year I actually want socks and pants… bet I don't get any lol !!!!

Maybe I should think about doing that "buying presents" thing  :dontknow:

By the way thanks for my secret santa mug… It's being well used  :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Not long till xmas now ladies adn gents…. it's the first year I actually want socks and pants… bet I don't get any lol !!!!

By the way thanks for my secret santa mug… It's being well used  :lol:

I know what you mean spuds, I seem to running low on socks, I think my sons had them away.
If you bring your dancing mug to the mk meet it will be filled with a pipeing hot beverage mate. :dance:

Back to the top

Happy Christmas

Hi Guys,

Just poping on to wish everyone a happy christmas from Catscene and me. See you in the new year!

Cat and John

Back to the top
bad news guys my caddys had bit of a facelift since you last saw it i lost it on some black ice and hit a parked landrover i couldnt of hit anything bigger! im gutted its made i right mess dont think it will be a right off but you never no what the insurance will do. anyway hope you all have a better xmas than i will!!!!! and take extra care on the roads till this ice has gone!!!
cheers graydog

Back to the top
8O   NO WAY!!!! I love the look of our MK caddy's (yours and nickl's)… you were really cracking on with it as well !!!!

I put my Spudwok machine on the drive as soon as the weather got bad… feel guilty as it's under 3 inches of snow but I'd have ploughed into something too I think.  I'm lucky that it's not my daily.  The roads are terrible mate so feel for ya big time!!!  Hope you get it sorted buddy!!!

Back to the top
heres some pics of the damage guys

the damage you cant see is my broken heart  :cry:

Back to the top
sorry to here your bad news graydog.
firstly are you ok?
& is there any damage underneath (chassis/engine/drivetrain)
or it the nasty looking body damage we can see in pics?

Back to the top
The damage looks odd like you went underneath the landy.

Is your caddy low or was the landy sat high?

Back to the top
ye im ok no injuries so thats the main thing as for the caddy its not to bad. Got lots of good mates in the vdub community so been offered most of the bits for £100 fitted it drives fine so dont think there is anything more than bodywork well fingers crossed anyway. Ye my caddy is v low so went under his wheel arch lifted the land rover up and pushed it down the road was quite impressed with the old girl really! anyway will keep you all posted on how i get on with the rebuild!

Back to the top
A week on Tuesday boys and girls.  This time studs is bringing a generator… I'll bring a kettle and the stuff to put in like milk etc.  PLEASE BRING A MUG WITH YA  :lol:

Back to the top
i'll be coming

still want that carpet spud???

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

i'll be coming

still want that carpet spud???

Yes please mate very much so!!!  :lol:

Glad you're coming mate.  Do you go M1 way?  If so I can meet you at junction 15 and head down together  :dontknow: .  Vectra is having problems starting… turned the key in the mk1 covered in snow… started first time… god I love the mk1 lol  :lol:

Back to the top
yea ill be coming down the M1

didn't think it was that far but i'm sure the old girl will make it :?

yea could meet at 15 is you wanna if i make it :?  :?

Banner

Back to the top
guna really miss this meet guys, lisa's dads been srartin mine up in the garage but says it wont start now the batteries dead so i'l jus wack a new one on it when i get back

have a good meet guys and gals will see you all at feb's

holidays going great were moving on from koh chang on wed to another island to koh kood or koh maak for our last week and a bit to completely relax

have a good one folks and lassie's  8)  :wink:  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Jellybelly - if you can get to the Toby carvery near junction 15 of the M1 I can meet you there about 7pm 7.10pm if that's alright with you?  The address to tap into satnav is:-

East Hunsbury
London Road
Northampton
NN4 0TG

any problems give me a bell I'll pm you my mobile number.

Zambo - Glad you're enjoying it mate.  You'll be sad to know you've missed snow ball fights, roller-coaster rides round corners in the ice… great fun… rather be doing that than sunning myself on a beach  :roll:

Back to the top
I shall be there to only in my seat- the caddy is now off the road due to the ice and salt on the roads and I don't want to ruin it- just did a new gear box, funky flywheel and new carpet!! :wink:

can't wait for march or April time to bring good weather so I can start driving it again!

Back to the top
Hi everybody,
Moved house now and just getting things straight, managed to tap onto a neighbours internet access  :D

Just have to get the MK1 from my dad's ready for next tuesday, Hope everybody had a good xmas  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
spuds are you bringing those parts that Zambo picked up?  :?
if so I could do with a spare pair of brake calipers. :D
PLEASE :mrgreen:

Back to the top
afternoon all,

not sure if i'll make this meet, i've a few problems with the furbie and no word from tuk customs about gruber so assume they've not started yet :D

furbie has rather large crack in the windscreen and no MOT!  so having to get husband to drive me to work. he's not happy, he's supposed to be a housebitch not a chauffer doing 80 miles a day to ferry me to and from work.. i say work.. what i'm actually doing is KNITTING! cos i'm the only one in and i have nothing to do!  they pay me well for this!!??!!

anyhoo, weather permitting new windscreen on saturday, mot on monday.. and sods law i'll be working tuesday night or something else will go wrong :P so i WILL definately see yous in feb if not tuesday :D

have a good hogmanay!! watch oot for hangovers in the morning… sly wee fekkers creep up on you around the time you wake up…;)

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.