Skip navigation

** MK1 Milton Keynes Meet Dec 1st 2009 **

Back to the top

** MK1 Milton Keynes Meet Dec 1st 2009 **

Spudfingers said

zambeaky said

anyone remember those adverts that used to be on where it a a dwarf dancing out side a bank or something?…… thats spud so trust me no you dont want to see it!!

I'll do it next meet wearing your secret santa!!!  You can egg me on shouting "work it little man… work those moves" !!

dont you mean WOK IT  :lol:

think the presents got mixed up some how and that was actually ment for you as sleeping bag  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

think the presents got mixed up some how and that was actually ment for you as sleeping bag  :lol:

:lmao:  :clap:  :clap:

Back to the top
I aint sleeping in that after you've worn it  8O

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

there's room for the both of you, you'l jus have to sleep head to toe! :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

there's room for the both of you, you'l jus have to sleep head to toe! :lol:  :lol:

HAHAHAHAAA… I think we'll stop there…. anywhoooooooo I hope everyone has a brilliant xmas… Zambo is on a beach for the next month by the way people… just so you can all think he's a get as well as me  :cry:

Back to the top
thanks to all for making an enjoyable meet :D

Back to the top

studs said

thanks to all for making an enjoyable meet :D

You were involved too fella.  Can your generator power a kettle without frying me in a blaze of fur?  We might want to take it for the next meet if it works and you can spare it for a night bud?

Back to the top

zambeaky said

I actually lol'd hard at that :lol:

have a nice time in the sun zambo, whilst your away i think we should all arrange another meet to celebrate. :mrgreen:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
you'l be pineing for me!! you lot wont know wot to do with the abscence of such an up standing citizen such a big part of the mk1 hub community……with out me you'l be lost soul's

organise another meet while im away? you wouldnt!! funk-star you couldnt organise a packet of M&M's into alphabetical order ha ha  :wink:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m&m's

See what I did there, I'm a clever sausage admit it! Lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
its going to be very quiet on here with zambo away……one less person to abuse! :mrgreen:

i think whilst hes away some one (spud) needs to drive his whiter than white cabby around just so it will know what dirt is, then hopefully by the time zam gets back it may be black or brown from dirt……..this way zambo can look forward to days cleaning it and mentioning no names (cough SPUD) will have a mk1 to drive instead of just claiming he has one!! :wink: lol

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: nice one nikl, he still aint got one even tho he may well be passing mine off as his ha so his no closer to owning one :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
I'm going to drive the green one this weekend and take some film… just to show you non-beleivers!!!!  

Zambo would have a dirt detector on his cabby connected to a pager… it aint worth me even trying to take his car out…. he'd have Thunderbird 2 come out from a volcano in Thailand and hunt me down before I even got near a puddle…. his OCD shows in the paintwork… it's so shinny and smooth that bird poo just flies off of it… Tefal are currently trying to sign him up to revolutionise their non-stick pans!!!

Back to the top
heres my 50 cents boys!!

including….. doggy pictures… :mrgreen:

…wait for iiiit..

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

You were involved too fella.  Can your generator power a kettle without frying me in a blaze of fur?  We might want to take it for the next meet if it works and you can spare it for a night bud?
yes spuds I'm going to service my generator this weekend & check its running properly. I'm not keen on the smell of burning fur :sick:

Back to the top
Excellent Tony cheers mate!!!

Bruce those pics are brilliant… love the dog in that outfit it's brilliant !!!!

Back to the top
catscene did you get your clutch sorted out?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
zambeaky's 1000'th post!! so i thought i'd celebrate it by saying……………………..

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU MK1 LOVING  GUYS & GALS X

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
And to you mate… I've got 11 more to go before my 4000'th post… most of it utter rubbish mind lol….

Back to the top
Have a good one Zambo.
& don't bring back anything illegal or contagious from your holidays mate. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.