Skip navigation

projet tank

Back to the top

projet tank

Im back on it now so last weekend tryed to tearn the car around ready for engine out and start body work.So left the car with all new stuff on and runing.YES you geused it now it won`t run.I have petral in the returen line but none at the in line at the filter any help would be a help

Back to the top
Fuel pump or fuel pump relay I'm guessing if you've got no feed

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Im back on it but she still will not go ive hot wire the pump changed all plugs and fuel warm up reg and cold start valve.
so i`ve got spark
fuel at all the points
timeing not been touched
changed lift pump to
fuel tanks clean out on a bench
the only thing is i dont seem to have any fuel pressure
 :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

alive

yes its runing the fuel pump was stuck a big thanks to simon of central vw in ellesmere port  for coming out and giving the NEW pump a punch thats all in was .so the engines comimg out next week end and work can start again im so happy to get back on it :D

Back to the top

Up date

Ok boys and girls ive got my engine and box out and this weekends set aside for brecking engine down.so i looking to get it nice and tidy eg (paint all new bits)but got some questions.
anyone know whot paint to do block/head and box in and any preping tips.
Ive had a look on here for some rebuld freds and found one can any one lead me to any engine rebuiulds.
Any help really. :wink:

Back to the top
The best thing to do is first clean all the crap off with degreaser, then paint it with some form of enamel paint (halfords sell it).  easy!

I like your work mate! looks good

Back to the top
Right then the engines out and on the stand here were i`m at so far

Back to the top
Right ive looked all over the this site. and am i missing something here or whot. our can someone please tell me why oh why are  my photos  so small.please anyone.got the car back on track now the internet giving me s**t.or tell me were to look helllllllppppp.

Back to the top
8) very good job man  8)  can you get a pic of the 3 of you in the same shot 11 yrs on !! will look cool

nice one :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Hey ill try that it may take some time. the small guys my body/painter the tall guys the last onwer and the year have rolled on so the photo might not look  as good as all them years ago.but i will give it a go when i finnish the car :wink:

Back to the top

photo size help

Ok guys `ive looked all over been back to the newbies bit and read the thread . But still don`t now why my photos are coming out so small on me thread . i`ve got some photos to put
up but i can`t get them to the same size as i use to.And i think the size that`s comeing up is pontless. Help me the.I.T dumbo ! out any one  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
some one must have a good step by step HELP ME  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Re: photo size help

scrag said

Ok guys `ive looked all over been back to the newbies bit and read the thread . But still don`t now why my photos are coming out so small on me thread . i`ve got some photos to put
up but i can`t get them to the same size as i use to.And i think the size that`s comeing up is pontless. Help me the.I.T dumbo ! out any one  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
some one must have a good step by step HELP ME  :dontknow:

Are you using photobucket for the picture hosting? Maybe you'll have to go onto the selected photo and change the resolution. Maybe there is an option for this when you upload it.

I usually use Picassa web albums, and I have a setting on there for the size of pic - thumbnail, medium or large

Back to the top
Hey a big thanks as ive got some good pics for all .ill look into that thanks 8)

Back to the top

Ok got the engine out with me good mate mo THANKS MATE.

Back to the top

Got engine at home so were there is more space.

Back to the top

Got her on stand ready for work.

Back to the top

some bits and bobs

Back to the top

Got the head off and stripped with some help from mo.

Back to the top

THIS IS FUNNNNN

Back to the top

Head done  up
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.