N.I car too, how many owners on her?

What has her off the Road?

Back to the top
So GOOD Ive Posted it Twice :lol:  :lol:

Nice Winter Project for you to work on. :wink:

Back to the top
im gonna stick a couple of mine up in a min :wink:

Back to the top
love the reg plate, specially as shes a 1.8 so it matches lol. only 2 owners, first guy had it a year then the second til i bought her in '05. she was well looked after i'll give them that. only 74k on her too, not bad for 27yrs. am just goin over her from top to bottom but the funds haven't really been flowin, 5yrs i know, how wick!!!  :dontknow:  :lol: but am gettin back on my feet now n she's top of my money spendin list. was off work sick for 7 weeks there so used my time wisely n stripped the rear axle down  :lol: all cleaned n painted n ready to go back on after i get a bit of weldin done(there's very little rust on her). got powerflex rear beam bushes for her n i'll get the ARB ones when funds allow. plus new drums n stuff . this is gonna cost a fortune  :lol: who cares!!!! :D mk1's rock!! 8)

I swapped my wife for a Golf GTI!!!

Back to the top

wolf said

So GOOD Ive Posted it Twice :lol:  :lol:

Nice Winter Project for you to work on. :wink:

winter project ha ha, its freezin out there n its only november. better put some thermals top of my wish list eh?? :lol:

Back to the top

that should do for now

Back to the top
i should add that all yellow lense now clear :wink:

Back to the top
very nice chief, looks sweet with the clear n red lights on her. lovely clean wheels too by the way  8) did that link for my pictures show all my photo's or just 1???

Back to the top
PS how'd u get your photo's to come up on the screen rather than a link like i did? :dontknow:

Back to the top
thanks mooncat...yeah yours all came up...looks sweet

Back to the top
dont know how i did it mooncat...a fluke

Back to the top
cheers, thou she dont look as great now that she's in pieces lol but she will return ha ha!!

Back to the top
under the regions <—–over there, how come there's no northern ireland to pick? :cry:

Back to the top
theres always work to be done..mine is in getting a new rad,electric ariel and clutchpedal at the moment

Back to the top
mooncat that was the whole point of this thread..to see how many irish owners here so we could get an ireland not just northern ireland icon in the regions menu

Back to the top
Great Pic's Guys, 8)

Copy the IMGcode Link when you roll pointer over each individual pic and Paste on to Post.
Do this on each pic you want to load on to post.

Nightmare Trust me I loaded near a 100 of them on to ClubGti.net site in one evening :banghead: from various Shows and at Most Meets :banghead:  :lol:

Nice REG mooncat 8)
Looking Great Chief with clear lights, 8)

Ive only got around to doing side indicators on mine,
Want to put Smoked Headlamps on and Front Smoked Indicators etc,
Still Undecided, :dontknow:

But Topher has them instock at  http://vagen.vg/blog/

And ive been looking at putting Single Headlamp Grill in :wink:

Picked up a set of New and Boxed Crystal Crosshairs too.Got free with MK2 Gti I picked up Last Month.(ProjectBlack 3 Door MK2 8v)

Back to the top
yeah i went for clear repeaters and front lenses looks the biz...been toying with the idea of the cross hair lights myself..what money is topher doing them for?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.