Skip navigation

Central Scotland Meet - 6th December

Back to the top

Central Scotland Meet - 6th December

Really gutted I've had to miss this guys - and a tad embarrassed too, since the date / venue was proposed by myself  :oops:  :oops:

The joys of playing winter league golf…  :banghead:

Was looking forward to catching up with you all & seeing the new additions to the Mk1 stable north of the border  :wink: having  a 'wee deek' round Ross & Allan's new steeds would have been good. Hopefully next time.

Will try my best to get the meet dates sorted next year & hopefully we can get a regular event up & running.

Cheers

Andrew

Back to the top
Not sure if i'll be at the next meet guys  :cry: ….My cars going up for sale in spring 2010… :cry:  :cry: . I'm looking at getting a mortgage so i'll keep the practical(ish) lupo and sadly have to part with the golf..  :banghead:

Turbo'd 83 Mk1 Golf. Away for winter!!!!!!!:)

Back to the top

dubc223 said

Not sure if i'll be at the next meet guys  :cry: ….My cars going up for sale in spring 2010… :cry:  :cry: . I'm looking at getting a mortgage so i'll keep the practical(ish) lupo and sadly have to part with the golf..  :banghead:

Very sad  :boohoo:  I will make up for it, I now have 3 mk1s! Got a 2.0 16v on twin 45s the other night!  :mrgreen:

Mars red 1982 16v KR Conversion!

View topic: My 1982 16v - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top

dubc223 said

Gutted to hear that :cry:

MK1Allan said

Very sad  :boohoo:  I will make up for it, I now have 3 mk1s! Got a 2.0 16v on twin 45s the other night!  :mrgreen:

Very happy to hear that :D  I hope you get some pics up soon! I think I know which mk1 it is

Back to the top
I think it might be a different mk1 but you never know! Pics and everything will be sorted out today! The 1.1 will be up for sale soon!

Mars red 1982 16v KR Conversion!

View topic: My 1982 16v - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top

MK1Allan said

I think it might be a different mk1 but you never know! Pics and everything will be sorted out today! The 1.1 will be up for sale soon!

hmm.. let me know when you have it up for sale. Might be interested.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.