Skip navigation

MK Xmas show and shine meet 1st december @ Ikea

Back to the top

MK Xmas show and shine meet 1st december @ Ikea

Spudfingers said

funk-star said

I did hear raj was giving up the 16s as a prize :dontknow:

8O ….. I'm seriously trying then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me about it, you are very trying

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Spudfingers said

funk-star said

I did hear raj was giving up the 16s as a prize :dontknow:

8O ….. I'm seriously trying then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me about it, you are very trying

:lmao: …. very quick mate… as you always are  :oops: !!  :lol:

Back to the top
Zambo you fancy being Speilberg at the xmas meet bud?  Your pics and video were good (mine was poop lol… i'll do the editing)  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Zambo you fancy being Speilberg at the xmas meet bud?  Your pics and video were good (mine was poop lol… i'll do the editing)  :dontknow:
did you leave lens cap on spuds.

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

fancy myself as a bit of a stanley kubrick actually, thinking of calling the next one FULL METAL VOLKSWAGONS ha ha, yeah i'l do some more fella you know me i love it :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Ah zambo the only problem with you being the director is that there will be no rolling shots of your hairdresser wagon! Still atleast it will save you having to wash and polish more dirt off her!

Back to the top

nickl said

Ah zambo the only problem with you being the director is that there will be no rolling shots of your hairdresser wagon! Still atleast it will save you having to wash and polish more dirt off her!

who are you? The name rings a bell, did you come to a meet once? Are you the hick with the pickup?

Back to the top

funk-star said

nickl said

who are you? The name rings a bell, did you come to a meet once? Are you the hick with the pickup?

another one hit wonder!! …..or his been grounded :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Ha ha lol I've been a busy boy, it's only the last 2 meets I have missed lads, chill, I haven't forgotten about u!!

Back to the top
its gone very quiet. :shhh:
is spuds computer broken :mrgreen:

Back to the top

studs said

its gone very quiet. :shhh:
is spuds computer broken :mrgreen:

no…….i think his heart has tho his missing his lover nikl!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Oi… I aint having an affair… you never trust me… you never let me out by myself… and these shoes you make me wear are just torture… have you seen the size of the heel!!!!!

I'm decorating my house which is taking time… got all 3 bedrooms decorated now though… getting somewhere!!  :lol:

Fitting a clutch to the Spudwok next weekend so should have my car back on the road soon  :lol: .  Funk I'm still after an engine swap so keep me updated on the engine.  Looking at Jan for the swap though  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Ha ha zambo, I thought spud was urs…….don't try palming him off onto me!( no offends spud, I jus don't like damp
dog smell) :mrgreen: plus I think Monsieur funkstar may have issues if I ditched him for you or spud! Lol

Back to the top

nickl said

Ha ha zambo, I thought spud was urs…….don't try palming him off onto me!( no offends spud, I jus don't like damp
dog smell) :mrgreen: plus I think Monsieur funkstar may have issues if I ditched him for you or spud! Lol

You grow to stop your gag reflex kicking in if you spend enough time with me….  :cry: ….. the smell only nips your eyes for a few minutes….  :(

Back to the top
Im not sure on that? i had to burn my clothes as i couldnt get rid on the smell :mrgreen:

Also ill be getting my manifold done soon so if you want one ill get 2 made.

Back to the top

funk-star said

Im not sure on that? i had to burn my clothes as i couldnt get rid on the smell :mrgreen:

Also ill be getting my manifold done soon so if you want one ill get 2 made.

I'm being steered by you mate… if I need one I'll go for the same as you.. no money until Jan though bud as we're running a tight ship until new year.  When are you getting yours?

Are you any good with crayons as talking me through the transplant process I got lost after "right spud… you.." and only regained brain workings at "does that make sense…" lol  :D

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I'm being steered by you mate… if I need one I'll go for the same as you.. no money until Jan though bud as we're running a tight ship until new year.  When are you getting yours

that old chest nut ay!!! always claiming to be a poor man….. dont listen to him funk-star his loaded his mattress is full of the queens currency!! i'v even seen him lighting candles wiv rolled up 20's, the reason theres a credit cruch on is cause spudfingers aint spendin………go on spudders…. let funk-star feel the fibre of your fabric!!   :wink:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
LMAO  :lmao:  :lmao: …. I had that picture painted clear as day in my head!!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Oi… I aint having an affair… you never trust me… you never let me out by myself… and these shoes you make me wear are just torture… have you seen the size of the heel!!!!!
quote]

oh you wear heels!!! i did wonder why you looked taller than the pic of you in the bushes missing furbie.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.