Skip navigation

Just seen something REALLY strange . . . . . . . . .

Back to the top

Just seen something REALLY strange . . . . . . . . .

Can't believe you have seen these!!!! I can confirm I have seen these in october last year.  And heres the strange thing, the OP - you live on the manchester flight path yea? well that must be pretty close to the guy who has also seen these who lives in warrinton? not a million miles away from you really but I have also seen them when I was at my parents house in Runcorn, last year!  Now thats a co incidence, three people all within a 25 mile radius of each other.  There was three of them really high and bright as you like.  I was stood in the back garden of my mums place talking to my bro as he had a fag when he pointed over my shoulder and said what the hell are they? they just hovered there for about 2 mins before turning and hovering away all in formation.  I was that spooked I reported it to the north west UFO association and never got a reply so thought nothing of it.

Back to the top
I thought long and hard before posting this due to ridicule and people thinking I was a bit mental. If you have a look at more posts on that site similar has been seen north of Bradford recently. However, the one we saw didn't float, hover etc it had a trajectory and was certainly travelling quicker than I'd expect an aircraft to at that distance 8O

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Bloody hell  8O  

Just found this :

http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/2009/11/preston-31st-october-2009/

Maybe I'm not losing the plot  :dance:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
well I think it could definately be the SKYLANTERN mentioned before
I let a few go a while back over the Yorkshire moors

and they seem to go on for ever and ever never seeming to lose there
 brightness….well unless they suddenly go up in flames which also looks pretty cool

Much better explanation than UFO

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk….that'll teach you to shut up

Back to the top
Did it blink on and off slowly?

Back to the top

wvw said

Wasn't a bleecher beacon  :lol:

Trust me, it wasn't a bloody skylantern  :banghead:  :banghead:

What WE saw was far too bright for the distance it was. No red or green lights to indicate port and starboard, no flashing lights??? If you read the link she's in Preston, 10 miles from me. I've posted earlier on thread it appeared to be Preston way (or beyond)  :dontknow:

Back to the top

wvw said

No!

Sure what I saw was not a lantern not that it really matters to me what  they are. (not a Trekkie) just a shame I didn't take a photo :oops:

Back to the top
Reason I ask is I was in Marsden which is near Manchester and something went past that was orange and blinking really slowly, to slow to be an aircraft and too low to be a satalite and to fast to be a lantern and the flight path was towards the west coast.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.