Skip navigation

meet HEB and how she is so far.....and now shes been lowered

Back to the top

meet HEB and how she is so far.....and now shes been lowered

got loadsa stuff in mind that i want to do to her…ill get there eventually  :D

Back to the top
Very nice, that interior is immaculate. Do you know if it has been repainted? I've never seen a GL in that colour.

5 doors rock.

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
yea its been resprayed….you can tell really bad in parts too but it is its original colour :-)

im lovin it :-)

Back to the top
wicked.....v tidy :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
5 doors indeed are awesome! I don't like your interior, but that's only because it's the same as mine but better condition so I'm jealous  :oops:

:lol:

Looks great, top job :)

Back to the top
Car is awesome. I don't like those beetle lights, but except them, your car rocks 8)

VW Golf MK1 '79

Audi 80cc GTI '85

Back to the top
haha cheers guys….i love the eyes…..gives her some character ;-)

cant wait to get her lowered tomoro  :twisted:

Back to the top
looks nice , let the fun begin……. oh , and as you will find mk1's still get loads of looks n smiles , nice car look forward to seeing it at the next meet…..

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
yea…i had a guy knock on my door at 7pm tonight asking if he could buy her off me…..i told him no way cuz ive only just brought her…..he seemed a bit wierd….sayin he wanted to buy it for his dying daughter as it has always been her dream to have a mk1 golf  :?

he was a bit strange, some ofthis things he was coming out with…and he stood there tapin me car :-S ….made me a bit worried cuz the fairs in my town this week and we got a car pinched from outside my house this time last year  :cry:

Back to the top
mmnn never attracted wierdo's before, has it got an alarm or immobiliser fitted ?    if not might be worth taking the lead off the coil so at least it wouldn't start if somebody did try to nick it.

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
no ive put a steering lock on it though so should be ok, i will get an alarm for her when i can get someone to fit it aswell  :D

Back to the top
Love the car! Yeah that interior is soooo nice  :D . Shame about the unwanted interest from strange men though!  :? Wonder why he was taping it?! Anyway, look forward to seeing the updates.

Back to the top
Paintwork looks a bit dodgy other than that looks really solid.

Marc

Back to the top
yea you can see drips everywhere but nevermind…..looks ok from a distance  :wink: ……maybe one day when i can afford it ill get a total re spray and get it sorted……its because the guy who has her before me just did the work hisself and you can tell the parts hes gone over a few times :-(

Back to the top
v-nice.. teehee!! :lol:  at the stickers looks awesome.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
Looks cool  8) I bet you could make good with the paintwork, try flatting it back with some wet and dry sandpaper and then polish it back up.

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
ok cheers....i will give it a go at some point....got bigger things to think of at the mo... like my excuast falling off!! lol

Back to the top
What a cracking car you have there the stickers :y:
and i love the eyes to :D

look forward to see this at a show or meet some day I too have a soft spot for the old many doors :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
5dr ftw!!!

Lovely car, and I'm really jealous of the interior.. .

will look much better once it's had a whack of the lowering stick!

Jon.

Back to the top
cheers ;-) i cant wait to start goin to the meets and meeting everyone off here…shes been lowered now :-) looks ace, ill get pics up soon

interiors ace……but i actually cried the other day, we had to put a fridge in the back to move it and when we was gettin it out we ripped one of the back door panels  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

could do with replacing it but not sure where to look  :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.