Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs Show 14th March 2010 - Telford

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs Show 14th March 2010 - Telford

Here`s one of Andys, a little blurred but gives a better idea of how good it looks

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
and some of yours Sean  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I take my hat off to you sir :)

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top

telford

corkycampaign said

I'd be up for it. Standard silver campaign,if its bonnets down (inside) if bonnets up (outside) although going to try and improve engine bay over the winter.

posting up on behalf of corky 2 paul.

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
Hi

I'm just having my Mk1 cabby completely overhauled, in at the mo having respray and body mods, having engine refurb, everything upgrade and new interior.  Should be ready Feb 2010.  We're trying to make her something quite special and so far we've added some great body mods, with a few more ideas in the pipeline.

Our aim is Ultimate Dubs and I'd love to be involved with the Club stand.  Only joined in July and already met some great people and helped organise some meets.

I spoke with UD a few weeks ago and I'm on the reserve list for the inside, but need to get them my complete spec list as obviously haven't any pics yet.

Back to the top
I've just had an email from Dean - the organiser for the event and he is asking for photos of cars from owners who wish to be considered for the stand. I'm told that there are only 12 inside stands available and 35 clubs have applied for a position.

So, apart from those who have posted their photos are there any other owners who wish to be considered? I'm thinking of a more 'modded' approach for this show rather than the standard - but in the absence of modded standard will 'do'.

Places will be shared round to make it even so, for example, if you were on the NEC stand it may be fairer not let someone else have a go.

Come on folk, I need emailed photos by tonight!!!!!!  :wink:

secretary vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

Dan

Back to the top
PM'd

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Unfortunately due to the slowness of photographs being returned to me, the inside club stands have now been filled - that leaves us outside once again.

If we are wishing to have a outside club stand then 6 pre paid tickets need to be purchased by the club/ members to secure the stand as the organisers have found that other clubs have let them down in the past and prevented others from participating.

So, who is definately going, who wishes to be on the outside stand - all comers and who is willing to purchase a pre paid ticket?

Dan

Back to the top
well that's a massive disappointment we need to have a presence at all the shows we can and all for the sake of some members posting pics  :x

oh well never mind always next year :roll:

is the out side stand like it was last year? just looked like cars on a car park as everyone is inside I'm well cheesed off about this to say the least a bloody key show like this and no one can be arsed

Dan cheers for trying but I'm sorry you have been let down……

Back to the top
Lets have the best outside stand then.Count me in Dano if req'd.

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
Dan Just pmd you but I only checked the email 2day and as you know I previously sent you photos a while ago.  Def count me in for outside stand if you need me.  Sorry for not coming back to you on Friday.

Back to the top
You can count me in but I see there are rather alot of black cars on the original list so don't mind giving up my "first come, first served" spot for Corkycampaigns silver one if you prefer.

Back to the top
Cheers Yomp  :notworthy:

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
Anyone for camping?? 8O

Back to the top

Back to the top

Dano said

Go on then, Ill have Gammys caravan!!!

errr no you wont think of how much that champagne will be all fizzed up due to the rocking in the night :lol:  :lol: will look like a grand prix winner when you open it, mind you if half of it bubbles out the bottle you stand a chance of being a little bit more with it this year :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
put my name down dano will you, you can guarantee ill turn, i never let the team down… and i posted a few pics of the car as requested :wink:  and of andys "campaign" too :lol:

Back to the top
Thanks Sean, we need to purchase 6 pre-paid tickets this year to secure the outside stand position. I'll put you down as a definite to cover one of those places.

Ta Dan

Back to the top
Up to now for the 6 places outside, I have…

Sean 1151….. standard hatchback
Ghia………….. mild mod cabby
Tian…………….mild mod cabby
Ant5………….. heavy mod hatchback
Yomp…………standard hatchback
Bouchay………Standard cabby (?)

Thats all for the 6 places.

I need photos ASAP (ie TODAY folks) for Tain, Ant5, Yomp and Bouchay sent to secretary vwgolfmk1 .org.uk.

Reserves
marshy……………modded hatchback (?)
corkycampaign… standard hatchback

And photos for ALL of the above.

Thanks, Dan

Back to the top
im happy to be in the reserves, it is a modded hatchback Dano yeh.
hopefully 2011 i should be it should be more show standard than now
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.