Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs Show 14th March 2010 - Telford

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs Show 14th March 2010 - Telford

We would like to invite your club to  'Ultimate Dubs 2010'.

The show will bring together over 250 of the very best Water-cooled VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the U.K & Europe, together under one roof at the Telford International Indoor Centre (Nr. Birmingham)
The show is supported by Local, National & European advertising, aimed at bringing together the best Show Cars, Clubs & associated companies for the enthusiast to enjoy.

The show now in its 5th year is to be held on Sunday 14th March 2010 to kick off the show season and is ideal for people to see the best show cars & the new show cars which have been built over the winter months and for you to grab those vital parts for your vehicle from the trade stands / autojumble stalls.

The venue is located just off the M54 motorway, slightly to the west of Birmingham making it easily accessible and in the centre of the country.  The International Centre is a modern building with all the usual facilities and over 100,000 sq.ft of heated exhibition space with car parks adjacent.  There are 2 on-site hotels & 6 hotels within the vicinity of the Centre to keep exhibitors & visitors happy.

The show will feature:-

The Best VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from the UK & Europe (Stock, Modified & Custom)
 Top Accessory, Parts, Tuning, Wheel, I.C.E & Styling Companies
 Demo Vehicles
 The Best European, National & Regional Club Display Vehicles
 The Concour?s Showroom Display
 Cars For Sale Area
 Autojumble Stalls
 Plus other attractions

If you would like to have a Indoor Club Stand, then you need to apply before 1st December 2009, if you would like an Outdoor Club Stand, then you need to book before 1st February 2010.  

If you would like any further details on the show, then just pop over to www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Advanced Tickets are also now on sale and can be bought via our website above.

We hope that your club will be able to attend and look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs 2010

Best regards
Oz
 8)

Back to the top
Cheers Oz.

Hopefully we can get sorted out for an inside stand this year.

Members,

We need to have people who both own TOP quality cars and are able to COMMIT to being present at the show at an early stage. If we cant commit then we don't get a good inside stand - which we haven't been able to for the past 4 years.

I'm very keen to try for an indoor stand this year, 1. its warmer  :wink:  2. if its raining and you've prepped up you won't get disappointed  :evil:  3. we get more exposure for attending magazines who cover the show.  :lol:

If you know that you have the right car and can sign up for 2 days (a hotel booking will almost certainly be needed) then add your name below please.

Thanks Dan

Back to the top
I live in telford, my car is a standard golf clipper which looks pretty nice at the moment:-) but will be finished by march (new interior and roof) so I would like to commit my time to helping out with a club stand.

Back to the top
i would be really up for it as i always go this show and stop over but i dont think my car is really show worthy.
but im more than willing if anyone pulls out at the last minute to take their place inside

Back to the top
can we not get an inside and outside stand!!

few shows std cars inside and the usual rabble  outside :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I would happily commit now to this but is it more for the modified scene?

My car is standard as you know.

Back to the top

Yomp said

I would happily commit now to this but is it more for the modified scene?

My car is standard as you know.

its a bit of both to be honest.
seen alot of modified there in the past but also alot of standard cars

Back to the top
Yomp,

We need to take a stand and push the 'Standard' forward!!!

To be honest, there is a spread as marshy says but, yes there is a LOT of bling there. We have a mixture of cars in the club so we can use modified examples if the indoor stand but Id suggest that they are best of the best.

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

Yomp,

We need to take a stand and push the 'Standard' forward!!!

To be honest, there is a spread as marshy says but, yes there is a LOT of bling there. We have a mixture of cars in the club so we can use modified examples if the indoor stand but Id suggest that they are best of the best.

Dan

As you know I'm all for pushing "standard" forward.

I agree both "modded" and, if equally prefered, "standard" have to be best of the best for this show based on the photos I've seen and the title of the show.

Back to the top
Camping??? …………. Only joking, i may go to this,not far at all 8)  8)

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Camping??? …………. Only joking, i may go to this,not far at all 8)  8)

daz, iv been going for the last 3 years, love it, defo a show season starter, gets me in the mood for the whole year…..

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
not always have to be best of the best for there.
ive spotted a few there before with scratches and not so gd paintwork (not trying to sound too harsh) but it is to a high standard but its not unrealistic.
ill be there again next year as its only an hours drive plus the mrs will enjoy having a propper hotel room rather than an airbed lol

Back to the top
Ah marshy, you must hyave spotted mine last year then - sporting its bubbling rust on the r/n/s arch!! - Cant miss it at the moment!

Oh… and the BIG scratch on the passenger side of the cabby after my 4yr old daughter knocked a cordless drill off the workbench and down the side of it this afternoon  :roll:  what do you say to a 4yr old who wouldn't understand  :dontknow:

To coin a phrase -  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
I can commit to this one no worries and would be using the Standard Campaign,

Have we any idea on the size of Stand and the number of cars needed?

The drill accident dont sound to good :cry:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

Back to the top
sorry dano did not mean anything about your car.
daughter with a drill aaarrrggghhhh i about killed my brother the other day when he got in my car with keys in his back pocket and slashed my leather porsche seats….not a happy bunny.

but back on track…..would be awesome if we could get a stand both inside and outside for everyone to attend

Back to the top
I defo going, I absolutly love Ultimate Dubs. I don't mind being on the outside stand again, that is if you'll have me. I can get there what evertime. I know My Rivage ain't nowhere near a good enough standard for the inside! But if you can get enough show standard cars, should be a cracker!

Back to the top
Dano

I will be available for this one if its on the indoor stand.

Dave

Back to the top
Count me in wherever.  Im easily pleased. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Looking at this, we may have a stand full of black cars!!!!

I'll make the approach then in the next few days.

I think that the inside stand, assuming that we could have both, should take the main display items such as the flag, merchandise etc so that we get noticed more.

Any others please… Remember TOP motors please. If we get sooo many I may have to do some judging!!! Ha!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.