*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

good meet last nite.

spuds count me in for secret santa.

Back to the top
bad news peeps.
misses saw pictures from last nite,
wants me to get some bits from ikea at next meet. :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Back to the top
im not sure m8, leave for thialand on the 11thdec back on the 8th of jan so should prob get dec meet in but will prob still be soaking up the rays on a beach in jan  8) tanning up my white bits….tut bummer!… maybe i should see about shortening my holiday so i can make it back in time…..sun, sand,sea, beer or ikea, carpark, cold, icy roads…. er yeah right!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
LOL…. just no commitment Zambo  :lol:

Alan I'll stick your name down fella!!  Had to laugh at your post, Alaine loves the new meet location… she was off shopping as soon as we got there  :roll:

Secret Santa

1. Spud
2. Lessy-Jim
3. funk-star
4. Nickl
5. Phill
6. Studs

getting bigger!!!  Just going to try again with uploading that vid  :roll:

Back to the top

studs said

bad news peeps.
misses saw pictures from last nite,
wants me to get some bits from ikea at next meet. :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

well thats ok we understand you can hav an awsome exciting time inside ikea with the girls….. while us boys have a boring time outside looking at cars and chattin wiv the boyz havin a laugh and a nitter natter ….were all so jealous arnt we boys!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
whats this secret santa bit? hows it work?

brucie and nikl only want to do it cause they think thier guna get to to hold santa's sack!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
i see spud took full advantage of ikea!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

whats this secret santa bit? hows it work?

brucie and nikl only want to do it cause they think thier guna get to to hold santa's sack!! :lol:

:oops: …..

You all pick a name from a hat at the next meet… you then buy that person a present to the value of ?5 or just under before the December meet… then wrap it up and bring it to the December meet where we'll hand out the presents and see people's reactions  :lol:

Back to the top
put me down then 8)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

LOL…. just no commitment Zambo  :lol:

Alan I'll stick your name down fella!!  Had to laugh at your post, Alaine loves the new meet location… she was off shopping as soon as we got there  :roll:
yeah, spuds i noticed that , is Alaine buying the other 3 hubcaps at the next meet.
 :lol:

Back to the top
sod it. made a mess with the quote thing , SORRY :oops:

Back to the top

studs said

sod it. made a mess with the quote thing , SORRY :oops:

Yeah she's buying the other three "bling" hub-caps fella lol !!!

Fixed your quote… you were just missing the at the end of what I said  :wink:

Back to the top
Secret Santa

Secret Santa

1. Spud
2. Lessy-Jim
3. funk-star
4. Nickl
5. Phill
6. Studs
7. Zambo

Back to the top
Cheers spuds,  :D
now i get it. :lol:

Back to the top
Just updated the video clip and everyones pics in the shows, meets section… or click HERE

Back to the top
Bruce your sig reminds me of a dog I had… bear with me on this… you see that little rabbit at the bottom right of it?  

We had a dog when I was about 13 or so and it hadn't been well… I got in from school and took my shoes off etc as we'd recently bought a new carpet… cream coloured it was… anyway… I was sitting watching TV when I saw the dog come into the living room and sit on the floor over the other side of the room opposite me…. after 30 seconds or so I could see out the corner of my eye that he had entered into a trance like state… just staring forward he was….. I looked over at him… suddenly, sitting there… for no reason,he slowly raised his back legs infornt of himself… he was balancing like a Russian gymnast on his butt and front paws (he pointed his toes and everything)… then.. (and I swear he done this)… he looked at me… only for a second or so as if to say… "watch this"…. my confusion rose as he turned his head forward again and started dragging himself across the floor… his back-end was scuttling along on his "button" powered by his front paws!!!  He was dragging himself right round the living room trying to do laps!!!  I was sitting like this  8O as I could just make out a head bobbing up and down along the coffee table on his third lap…. seriously… I've been to Santa Pod but this was a drag strip …  8O …. my mum hit the roof when she came in… worming tablets were bought the next day… along with industrial carpet cleaner!!!  Never knew why he wanted to share that moment with me!?!?

Thanks for sparking the memory  :wink:

Back to the top
By dog do you mean zambo and by mum do you mean mrs spud and by child do you mean you feel like a child because you haven't grown since you were 7?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
poor dog......... :lol:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Secret Santa

Secret Santa

1. Spud
2. Lessy-Jim
3. funk-star
4. Nickl
5. Phill
6. Studs
7. Zambo
8. Ant5

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Hey guys!!!

Secret Santa

1. Spud
2. Lessy-Jim
3. funk-star
4. Nickl
5. Phill
6. Studs
7. Zambo
8. Ant5
9.Brucieboy

i havent checks this 4 a while, thats why im 9th lol,

erm spud..thanks for the trip down memory lane, reading this first thing at work really sets me up for a whole day of dragging my sorry ar$e round my office. with out the pleasure of satisfying that itch.

defo up for the old secret santa peeps! hope everyones got a good sense of humour, if not ikea do a flat pack one for 12.99, i bought one for my boss last year…he took it back evidently.

think ill make a vw badge reef out of holly or something… strap it to the front and wait for the abuse!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.