Skip navigation

1977 mk1 scirocco nearly a golf

Back to the top

1977 mk1 scirocco nearly a golf

what do you use to replace the servo?? and where do u get it from??  :)

Back to the top
pedal box with bias bar, no need for a servo
i made it.

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
'Neccessity is the mother of invention'

:clap:

k33ts, is it true you're off to impress the Aussies????

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
nah not me, its a good freind(also rob) of mine who i helped build this car for, he's hoping to take the car with him.

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
Apart from dribbling into my Irn Bru what can I say but sweet ride

Baz  8)

Back to the top

k33ts said

nah not me, its a good freind(also rob) of mine who i helped build this car for, he's hoping to take the car with him.

So are they  :lol: I took the liberty of posting a link on the Aussie VW watercooled site and they like it very much  :D
Hope he puts plenty of bubble wrap round it when he sticks it in the container  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
stunning mate! love mark one rocco's! very nice work my friend!!

Back to the top

k33ts said

pedal box with bias bar, no need for a servo
i made it.

oh :oops: ha, that is quality. if you got time could you possibly put few mor pics of it like where thr resurvoir is and how it works please?? would much appriciate it :D thanks.

also have you guy at tuk got anymore projects on the go we could get a seek peek at?

Back to the top

k33ts said

I approve of this idea!  8)

MY80 GTI | MY07 GTI | MY10 S3
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.