Skip navigation

Back to the top

Back to the top
Wow mate that looks stunning in yellow...thats all i can say...what are your plans for it besides the parts that you already need?

Back to the top
Nice, seems very clean.

Marc

Back to the top
8O  8O

VERY nice.  :wink:

Back to the top
cheers folks  8)

Back to the top
You lucky sod, that's a beautiful car.

T 8O

Back to the top
Love it.  :D

Back to the top
Very clean!

Back to the top

car

That car is treats mate,got any more pics of it or of the interior? Have u got any plans for it in the near future?Would make a really nice subtle looking car that!

Back to the top
how much you get that gorgeous bowl of custard for then? i love it!

Back to the top
I saw this on e-bay wasn't it right in the north of Scotland???  Beauty of a car mate  :clap:

Back to the top

Re: car

Back to the top
I think I know how much you paid and personally I think it's a bargain mate.  I was seriously considering the fuel and trailor costs to get it lol.  Mate I really do wish you luck with this… you have to bring it to next years AGM… it'll be a fair trek for ya but it'll be a brilliant weekend and well worth the travel for the compliments you're bound to get.  Good luck and keep us posted…. what's first???

Back to the top

Back to the top
That's a beautiful little car - at least with a Golf the project you've got there will be easy! The body is most of the battle!

2008 Citro'n C6 (C6 RTK)
1993 Jeep Cherokee. 1985 Scimitar SS1
132 cars in 18 years…

Past VWs: Mk 1 Clipper, Mk 2 Polo, Beetles, Beetle Cab, Buses, Passats, Sciroccos, Golf Mk 2 GTis, Jetta Syncro, New Beetle Cabrio

Back to the top

Back to the top
8O just to echo everybody else really

looks like a brilliant purchase and a perfect base to start a project

:y:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
wow! what a find, nice one matey! just make sure you change over the wheels before you start driving it, the fronts are the wrong way round. not good in the rain  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.