Skip navigation

What's the best tool in your box ?

Back to the top

What's the best tool in your box ?

YEY!!  Thanks lads… that's my next purchase sorted  :wink: .  Cheers!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

tell me wot it is spud and i'l get you one from work, infact i'll bring a mac catalogue home for you see if we do one i'l get 40% or 50% off too :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

tell me wot it is spud and i'l get you one from work, infact i'll bring a mac catalogue home for you see if we do one i'l get 40% or 50% off too :wink:

8O Didn't think you could get them mate.  It's an automatic (basically one man) brake bleeding kit.  You use the air in the tyres for the pressure I beleive and it expells the air in the lines/calipers.  I can do with this as still got air in the lines of the silver gti (replaced every brake line on it).  I'd love the catalogue fella.

See if you can help me out mate  :wink: .

Back to the top
Those ezi-bleed kits are a really great piece of kit, been using one for years, swear by it, never fails to get a lovely hard pedal feel.

I recently had to buy a new one as the seals on top of the reservoir had finally given up !!
Got mine from Halfords.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
I know what Sharon's faourite tool is!  :oops:

Back to the top
Mine is a hammer!  :D

Back to the top
credit card for sure, but i dont actually keep it in the tool box, those irwin sockets for rounded nuts are brilliant, would often be stuck without them , really grip

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.