Skip navigation

Ace cafe last Tuesday of the month it's today peeps!!!!

Back to the top

Ace cafe last Tuesday of the month it's today peeps!!!!

nickl said

Hope this is right or I could be sending everyone somewhere very wrong! Huh hmmmm you can't proove it was me, you can't proove nothin!  :mrgreen:

Dont trust him its a hillbilly trap :lol:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
:wink:

Back to the top

funk-star said

nickl said

Hope this is right or I could be sending everyone somewhere very wrong! Huh hmmmm you can't proove it was me, you can't proove nothin!  :mrgreen:

Dont trust him its a hillbilly trap :lol:

just remember THE HILLS HAVE EYE'S where nik lives!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Think it's more the hills are alive with the sound of music!!

Back to the top

funk-star said

Think it's more the hills are alive with the sound of music!!

when you say music do you mean COTTON EYE JOE :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Lol no it was a gay referance! Tho that fits!!

Back to the top
I was ment to busy tuesday night, but I will be freeeeeeee :lol:
so want to tag along.
If all goes to plan I can get to Hemel for 7pm.

I never been to the Ace despite driving past it at least once a week while at work.

Back to the top

studs said

I was ment to busy tuesday night, but I will be freeeeeeee :lol:
so want to tag along.
If all goes to plan I can get to Hemel for 7pm.

I never been to the Ace despite driving past it at least once a week while at work.

Great news  :lol: .  Do you want my mobile number in case you are running late or struggle with anything mate?

NEXT TUESDAY BOYS AND GIRLS!!!…. 5 days!!!!

Back to the top
I've got the lean green spudwok machine taxed and MOT'd so…. I'm going to use it as my daily for a few days… I'm soo chuffed…. it's been toooo long without a mk1 !!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Good news spudney!! No more shame shall grace you!

Back to the top
The damage has already been done spudney my boy, we all kno prefer to travel in soft top hairdresser machines then lurk in the bushes for poor unsuspecting people.......and mk1s!! :wink:

Back to the top
All furbies can stay in bushes safe in the knowledge that I'm securely strapped into a car lol  :lol:

Gunna take the Spudwok machine home from my parents tonight… serious lads… got a bit of butterflies going in my stomach thinking about it lol… of course that could have just been my E-wok lunch… Bread and Butter-fly pudding…  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I've got the lean green spudwok machine taxed and MOT'd so…. I'm going to use it as my daily for a few days… I'm soo chuffed…. it's been toooo long without a mk1 !!!!! :lol:  :lol:

i like this..this is good news… i think congratulations is in order! you may buy us all a drink at the next meek… as a thankyou for us putting up with you for the last few months mk1less!  :posh:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

i like this..this is good news… i think congratulations is in order! you may buy us all a drink at the next meek… as a thankyou for us putting up with you for the last few months mk1less!  :posh:

:lmao: ….. God loves a tryer!!!  Sadly I've spent it all on tax, mot and deposit on a house… I can give you what's in my pocket now… a paper clip, some fluff and a peanut?

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

:lmao: ….. God loves a tryer!!!  Sadly I've spent it all on tax, mot and deposit on a house… I can give you what's in my pocket now… a paper clip, some fluff and a peanut?

a whole peanut??  :dance:  :dance: i win! In your face!

Back to the top

brucieboy said

No it broke in half… it's only half a peanut….  :cry: … found a jellybean in my other pocket though… you can plant it and see if it grows into a big stalk right up in the clouds…. or just makes you look like the weirdo next door who plants sweets in his garden… weighing it up it's a 50 - 50 mate…. your welcome to take it and try it out  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

No it broke in half… it's only half a peanut….  :cry: … found a jellybean in my other pocket though… you can plant it and see if it grows into a big stalk right up in the clouds…. or just makes you look like the weirdo next door who plants sweets in his garden… weighing it up it's a 50 - 50 mate…. your welcome to take it and try it out  :dontknow:

…just call me jack!

mine mine mine!

Back to the top
Is it a magic spudwock bean? Could show us the path to the land of the wocks!

I'll have 2nd dibs if Bruiceyboy don't want it!

Back to the top
...mine mine mine!

Back to the top
Spudfingers I've PM'd about your post. I think!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.