Skip navigation

Ace cafe last Tuesday of the month it's today peeps!!!!

Back to the top

Ace cafe last Tuesday of the month it's today peeps!!!!

Mwhahahaha will make Bruce and zambo horny!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
U going all gay again markarse? This is sounding like an mk meet road trip to the ace!! Shame there's so many hairdresser wagons!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Silence hillbilly!

Back to the top

funk-star said

Silence hillbilly!
yeah yeah

turn it in will you mr bonanza!!  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
my m8 with the tvr you all met wants to come to ace cafe with us in his trevor and he wants to know if he gets a few of his tvr club members to come do we mind if they convoy with us….i said it would be good a convoy of mk1's and tvr's goin does anyone mind if they tag along?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Russ is coming in his Dax, so the tvr boys are more than welcome.

Tho it's vw night so they won't be able to park in ace! They will have to parkup on the road.

You coming to me first? Or you want to meet at hemel just off the m1?

Back to the top
not sure where to meet actually i'l speak to mini me and see what he thinks, if the tvr boys are guna follow us it'lprob be best to meet you on route if you can suggest a meetin place to meet up with you,see wot mini me says m8

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
you lot best not speed of without me, im taking it easy on the way up there! pwease dont leave me all alone? pwease?

:cry:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Bruce - are we picking you up on the way or are you going to father-funks mate?

Here's the details for sat-navers:-

Ace Cafe London
Ace Corner
North Circular Road
Stonebridge
London
NW10 7UD

Tel: 020 8961 1000

Father-Funk & Hillbilly Nick

What is this junction and is there anything near (services etc) it to meet up with you all?

Back to the top
Yep that's the junction we will get onto the m1 at.

Pull off there and there is a petrol station on the right. Meet there at 7?

Back to the top

funk-star said

Coolio… Zambo meet you at the Toby at 6pm mate  :dontknow: .

If anyone from Wellingborough, Kettering, Northampton, Corby or surrounding want's to meet me and Zambo at the Toby Carvery just before junction 15 of the M1, here's the details:-

Toby Carvery
East Hunsbury
London Road
Northampton
NN4 0TG
Tel: 01604 769676

Meet Me (green tintop mk1) and Zambo (white cabby) there at 6pm if you're up for the convoy to Ace Cafe  :lol:

Back to the top
Yup that's junction 8 off the m1, mark- I would suggest everyone meets in the shell petrol station- there are 2 one is a bp on the way into Hemel, the other is a shell on the other side of the dual carriagway- puts you on the dual carriageway in he right direction of the m1! To get to it, come off he m1 and follow signs to Hemel Hempstead, go straight over the first round about and you'll go past the bp petrol station and you'll see he shell one on the otherwise of the dual carriagway! Go down to the next roundabout, go all the way round and back on yourself back to the shell!!

Back to the top
So that's the one on the right as you come off the m1 and not the one one the left!! :banghead:

gayboy

Back to the top
By the way, excuse my spelling, it's not easy to type on your phone whilst being a passenger in a moving vehicle!! :roll:

Back to the top

nickl said

Yup that's junction 8 off the m1, mark- I would suggest everyone meets in the shell petrol station- there are 2 one is a bp on the way into Hemel, the other is a shell on the other side of the dual carriagway- puts you on the dual carriageway in he right direction of the m1! To get to it, come off he m1 and follow signs to Hemel Hempstead, go straight over the first round about and you'll go past the bp petrol station and you'll see he shell one on the otherwise of the dual carriagway! Go down to the next roundabout, go all the way round and back on yourself back to the shell!!

Sounds logical (which is surprising  :wink: ).  We'll do that bud and then we're set to go… a mixed bag of mk1's, a DAX and some TVR's…. can't wait  :lol:

Back to the top

funk-star said

So that's the one on the right as you come off the m1 and not the one one the left!! :banghead:

gayboy

I'm confuzzeled….  :scratch: … can you get us a post code for the one to meet at… I'll just let sat-nav do the work  :lol:

Back to the top
For everyone that doesn't know the Ace Cafe and what it's about (like me  :roll: ) here is a LINK to their site… looks brilliant!!

Back to the top
Yes markarse, in lameman terms that's the one on the right not the left! 8)

ok postcode is hp2 4tz…….according to google streetmaps anyway! Road is called Breakspear way!!

Hope this is right or I could be sending everyone somewhere very wrong! Huh hmmmm you can't proove it was me, you can't proove nothin!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

funk-star said

Coolio… Zambo meet you at the Toby at 6pm mate  :dontknow: .

If anyone from Wellingborough, Kettering, Northampton, Corby or surrounding want's to meet me and Zambo at the Toby Carvery just before junction 15 of the M1, here's the details:-

Toby Carvery
East Hunsbury
London Road
Northampton
NN4 0TG
Tel: 01604 769676

Meet Me (green tintop mk1) and Zambo (white cabby) there at 6pm if you're up for the convoy to Ace Cafe  :lol:

ok little fella  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Cor you lot, what are you like?!?

I'll be coming from about 10 minutes up the road so shall see you all there.

Worth bringing a camera to take some pictures for the calendar too!

T
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.