Skip navigation

5 Days - 700 Miles

Back to the top

5 Days - 700 Miles

did you go on holiday :lol:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i live in newquay and didn't see you, suprised you didn't spot my faded red shed about. were the caddys you saw white or grey or yellow?

was the gl green?

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top

milky said

i live in newquay and didn't see you, suprised you didn't spot my faded red shed about. were the caddys you saw white or grey or yellow?

was the gl green?

The Gl was blue, and the Caddy in newquay was black witha truckman top..

willa dd some pics later… thats all i saw there tho

Back to the top

Lawsy said

milky said

was the gl green?

i know who owns the black caddy with the truckman if its the same one - did it have a bit of white pinstriping on it and look like a hearse a bit? scruffy roof rack and bumperless with headlight eye brows?

was the blue gl slammed with a roof rack?

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top

milky said

Lawsy said

milky said

was the gl green?

i know who owns the black caddy with the truckman if its the same one - did it have a bit of white pinstriping on it and look like a hearse a bit? scruffy roof rack and bumperless with headlight eye brows?

Now youre taking over the thread…Twenty Q`s about caddys `n` cabbys  :lol:  :lol:  did it have wheels at the corners… :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I am sorry for my part in this thread hijack…. but:

1) I just drove my Cabby for 435 kms accross the bald ass prairie in this brilliant fall sunshine this afternoon

2) I drove it like I stole it

3) It ran better than the day it was new (because of course it IS better than the day it was new)

4) Loved every minute of it

1987 Cabriolet - Daily Driver

1989 Cabriolet - gone to crusher

1973 VW Bus - Sold

1997 Toyota Previa S/C All Wheel - Daily D

2007 Toyota FJ - Sold

2011 Toyota Venza

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

milky said

Lawsy said

milky said

was the gl green?

Now youre taking over the thread…Twenty Q`s about caddys `n` cabbys  :lol:  :lol:  did it have wheels at the corners… :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

im pretty sure it had wheels at the corners  :lol:

WE WANT PICS  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top

milky said

Lawsy said

milky said

was the gl green?

yes n yes mate

Will sort the pics when i get chance

Back to the top

Lawsy said

yes n yes mate

Will sort the pics when i get chance

nice one  :D

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
To be honest it would be pretty sad if any car couldn't manage 5 days/700 miles without a glitch. Hope you had great hols though.

Marc

Back to the top

mkeeley said

To be honest it would be pretty sad if any car couldn't manage 5 days/700 miles without a glitch. Hope you had great hols though.

if you knew the issues i've had with this car over the last 12 months, the fact that it made 70 miles was good….

Back to the top
*ahem - coughs*

pics  8)

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.