Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 06/10/09

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 06/10/09

alright guys, i'm hoping to make the meet for first time, i'll bring my mainly silver tin top. studs.

Back to the top
we should call him FATHER-FUNK?……… "DRINK!!!!"

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

funk-star said

:lol:  :lol: spud you crack me up.

Tho it's all true! I though you were found in orange rather than green or is that only 9-5 umpa lumpa etc etc

Never wear orange that's B&Q mate… I just change outfits… 9-5 I work in a chocolate factory (no radio so we make do with singing our own jingles).  When I'm not working though I'm sat at the bottom of rainbows counting my money… which is quick hard with these small digits… ?2 coins are like steering wheels!!!

Speaking of B&Q I'm banned from there.  Some guy in an pair of orange dungarees came up to me and said "Do you want decking?"… so that was it… I got the first punch in!!  …….Imagine starting on me in the middle of a shop  8O

Back to the top

studs said

alright guys, i'm hoping to make the meet for first time, i'll bring my mainly silver tin top. studs.

YEAH - excellent mate. My campaign is silver and I love the colour.  Look forward to seeing you bud  :lol:

I'm the short guy with one eyebrow and spikey hair (don't let that scare ya) so introduce yourself and I'll make a point of introducing you to everyone. :wink:

Back to the top

zambeaky said

we should call him FATHER-FUNK?……… "DRINK!!!!"

LOL  :lmao: I'm up for that!!!

Funk-Star:- "Hmmmanananaammmm…. BIRDS…. nnarannnppaaa…. Drink!!….. ggrrrraaaaeee… FFFFFUNK-STAR!!…..

Back to the top
spudfingers when you said you're the short guy, i'm 5'7'' [170cm] which is normal height, anyone taller is just a freak of nature.

Back to the top

studs said

spudfingers when you said you're the short guy, i'm 5'7'' [170cm] which is normal height, anyone taller is just a freak of nature.

spuds 17cm!! so stop picking on him cause you'v found someone smaller thsan you! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

studs said

LMAO ….. I have to agree…. I'm 5.6"… I just look smaller than I am!!  It's been a long time since Zambo fitted into 170cm waist jeans  :wink:

Back to the top
You just look smaller because you are further away....

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

studs said

LMAO ….. I have to agree…. I'm 5.6"… I just look smaller than I am!!  It's been a long time since Zambo fitted into 170cm waist jeans  :wink:

spuds like a weeball!

Weeballs wobble but they don't fall down :lol:

hmmmhmfamm drink hhmmff boobs mhhhhf love the father funk  8)

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

spuds like a weeball!

Weeballs wobble but they don't fall down :lol:

hmmmhmfamm drink hhmmff boobs mhhhhf love the father funk  8)

You leave my weeballs out of this.. seriously… any more of that talk and I'll take that bottle of gin off ya!!!… I mean it…. your stumbling all over the forum and spilling it all over the page… this ink is gunna run because of you and no one will be able to read about the MK meet… now pull yourself together and put your fag in your mouth the right way, there's steam coming out of your ears you bloomin drunkered!!… !!!

Back to the top
Lol your welcome to the gin! Horrid stuff.

Now where's my meths……..

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

ant5 said

Obviously the regulars will be running out of space on other threads to chat to each other, So in true Milton Keynes style, Start the banter

The storey so far
Spud is short
Zambeaky is tubby and may own a hairdressing sallon
Funk-star dishes out abuse
Nickl Sharkman, no comment and its getting me in trouble
Dubboy i'll bring a different car this time
Brucie want to go to IKEA
(new) Phill project cabby coming on leaps and bounds clipper kit fitted
(Bicester) Phill we missied you last month

I'm sure someone will add something for me !!!!! (nickl)

I take offence to those comments.  I am not short I am "vertically challenged" !!!  Your not much taller then me (if at all  :wink: ).  

Ant - Those white bits of string dangling from his shorts aren't string… they're his legs  :lol: !!  

I may be bringing my green project to this one… lets see how many we can get attending this one… rain or snow or sun… get those mk1's out.. see if we can beat 11  :lol:

lol i feel for you spud…..

…no really i feel for you , cant find you!  :lol:

good man for bringing your project!!! its about time you were social and joined our mk1 etiquette like you say! lets get more than 11 people!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Well if Bigstu and mort turn up then we should be on to a good turn out.

Plus I think T is coming to the next one?

Did you check your tank for rust brucie?

Back to the top
Hmmmmm just joining this conversation and so far my input goes…….people shorter than 5ft 5 and cabbys should b banned from being allowed to park with the real mens cars and should also be prepared to be ridiculed!! :mrgreen:

ant5 and zambo…….duh du, duh du….I can hear that song again!  :wink:

Back to the top

nickl said

Hmmmmm just joining this conversation and so far my input goes…….people shorter than 5ft 5 and cabbys should b banned from being allowed to park with the real mens cars and should also be prepared to be ridiculed!! :mrgreen:

i see.. 'FINDING NEMO' .. is back again!  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Nicks version .... Finding homo :lol:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Nicks version …. Finding homo :lol:

does that mean that spud must be…….THE LITTLEST HOMO?? instead of the littlest hobo!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

nickl said

real men? by that do you mean hill billy pick up drivers with a cuddly toy on the front seat for company?

:mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

nickl said

real men? by that do you mean hill billy pick up drivers with a cuddly toy on the front seat for company?

:mrgreen:

that's carl (Carly)?yeeehaaa

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.