Skip navigation

VW Action, Santa Pod 2009

Back to the top

VW Action, Santa Pod 2009

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

By the way Ian if you want me to come over and have a look at your motor on Sunday mate give me a shout bud.

sounds good to me m8 cheers 8)

Sorted then.  I have to help my mate Jim with a temperature sensor on his SAAB but will probably nip round yours first… seeing as you get up at stupid o'clock every morning.  Hope your feeling better fella.

Back to the top
NIP round zambos hey spud???!!!!!! :wink:

you can have a go in my car when ever you want mate, remind me at the next meet and we can go for a spin!

Back to the top
check this out, this is the company that stuck WE LOVE YOUR MOTOR on my car at vw action and took pics of it, i'v spoken to them and if your a paid member of the mk1 owners club you get 10% off any purchase once you'v given them your member details and a contact so they can confirm your membership

http://plgphoto.com/13.html

http://www.photoboxgal…6466408&vendor_id=3009904

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

nickl said

you can have a go in my car when ever you want mate, remind me at the next meet and we can go for a spin!

You'll have to pull the seat forward  :oops: !!  I'd love a shot in it Nick!!  Aint going to turn that down if you're serious mate.

Zambo, Glad you got noticed as you're car is gorgeous but what they doing with those effects and writting… kind of spoiling it.  Looks like a good original pic too!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

nickl said

You'll have to pull the seat forward  :oops: !!  I'd love a shot in it Nick!!  Aint going to turn that down if you're serious mate.

Zambo, Glad you got noticed as you're car is gorgeous but what they doing with those effects and writting… kind of spoiling it.  Looks like a good original pic too!!

they'v put the writing on it so if you want a proper copy you pay for it and it doesnt have thier logo on it, you can ask them to change the back grounds to any effect you want, thats one they'v thought of i might ask them to do it in the effect they did the sh it box camper van in think it might look good in that

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

i might ask them to do it in the effect they did the box camper van in think it might look good in that

Think your right and it's at the right angel for it too  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Thought the bit about winning the best custom/cal look and the car being standard was funny, bet he was surprised! Good photos.

Marc

Back to the top

mkeeley said

Thought the bit about winning the best custom/cal look and the car being standard was funny, bet he was surprised! Good photos.

he was, he was justabout toleave when they called himout for the second one best interior, he said heonly entered the show and shine cause he couldnt get on the strip!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
I was there for my 25th birthday absolutely brilliant weekend and i am now a proud owner of a MK1 GTi Cabrio, getting it ready for the next show….

Got loads of pictures too…..

Cant Wait to make it the ride of my life……

MK1 GTi Cabrio

Back to the top

MissMe said

I was there for my 25th birthday absolutely brilliant weekend and i am now a proud owner of a MK1 GTi Cabrio, getting it ready for the next show….

Glad you had a good weekend, lets see them pics :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

MissMe said

Glad you had a good weekend, lets see them pics :D

here is a link to the album i got =D it is most of the pics that got taken while i was there but i seem to have lost a memory card :( …..
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii189/missthurley/vw%20pod/

Cant Wait to make it the ride of my life……

MK1 GTi Cabrio
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.