Skip navigation

VW Action, Santa Pod 2009

Back to the top

VW Action, Santa Pod 2009

nickl said

ha ha ha my work here is done! :mrgreen:

LMAO!!!!

im no traitor! im full secure with my cabby sexuality and therefore i am not ashamed. i embrace the comments and shrug them off, come on lets all do the same………….aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand shrug!

there all gone, say to us what you will for it will never hurt us…  :naughty:  :hand:  :naughty:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
i was just watching and old episode of super market sweep and on it was a young caddy owner called nik asking for a SAVALOY PLEASE DALE!! :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
as long as he's happy …  :P  oh wrong smiley!

Back to the top
I feel I better step in here and say I have a partner of 7 years called carly- ask funk star- he's met the lil blond thing!

So boys il leave you to your cabbying with ur fishnets and high heels- careful u don't poke your selves in the eye whilst doing your lippy in your rear view mirrors!

Ta rar boys x x :wink:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

nickl said

I feel I better step in here and say I have a partner of 7 years called carly- ask funk star- he's met the lil blond thing!

So boys il leave you to your cabbying with ur fishnets and high heels- careful u don't poke your selves in the eye whilst doing your lippy in your rear view mirrors!

lmao  :lol:  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

nickl said

I thought his name was carl?  :lol:

these threads just go to show how well we all get along from the Mk meet.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

nickl said

I thought his name was carl?  :lol:

these threads just go to show how well we all get along from the Mk meet.

yeah thats wot i thought, his names carl really and his an albino!!

abolutely! i.v been in a few clubs over the yrs and this club and the mk boyz are definately the best bunch i'v met :wink:  :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

abolutely! i.v been in a few clubs over the yrs and this club and the mk boyz are definately the best bunch i'v met :wink:  :D

:y:

Back to the top

zambeaky said

:cry:  :cry:  mate…. thats so touching i feel the kindship, zam have you got something to tell us?

Back to the top

brucieboy said

zambeaky said

:cry:  :cry:  mate…. thats so touching i feel the kindship, zam have you got something to tell us?

ahh bless, nik jus pm'd me sayin …… HERE HERE! MAN LOVE RULES!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Yea he sent me a copy of your reply

hi nick I'm afraid i'm currently in a relationship with James (spudfingers) tho if it fails to work out I'll give you a call. Xxx Ian

Back to the top

funk-star said

Yea he sent me a copy of your reply

hi nick I'm afraid i'm currently in a relationship with James (spudfingers) tho if it fails to work out I'll give you a call. Xxx Ian
LMAO :lmao:  :lmao:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
…. MK now stands for Man Kini! man love does rule!

Ian i hope you and spud have a wonderful life together… :cry:  this is so beautiful guys, really!

Back to the top
think we should start a banta topic in genaral chat, non mk1 chat as we could be in trouble for going off topic in here :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
hey funk-star i think i might be loosing water…well i am loosing water, i'v checked my dip stick' checked inside rocker so not loosing it thro the head, cant see any water leek marks on the block anywhere from water dripping from hoses the only thing i can find is that the cap on the water header tank where you fill it up is hissing slightly, obviously where the the rubber in the cap is no longer sealing it properly, can you loose water this way i pressume you can as steam would be able to escape hence the hissing, do you think this could be the culprit and do you have a replacement i could purchase from you?  :dontknow:  :?  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Yup the mk boys are a good bunch……apart from zambeaky  :wink: sorry I stole spudfingers from you, he prefers a real man, one that drives a real mans car…..such as a caddy and not a hairdresser wagon, and wot a time to steal him from you- just as your waters broke!  :mrgreen: lol!  :wink:

I would suggest changing that cap and keeping an eye on your water levels, you may now have an air pocket trapped in the system, it will work it's way out over time! Any idea why your cap popped though? May mean something else is wrong!   :dontknow:

Back to the top
i changed the plugs the other day the colour and condition of them says the engines normal and running fine in good cond, i'v noticed that the tic over has dropped a little thats why i changed the plugs cause it was a bit lumpy on tic over new plugs havent seemed to have cured it tho but apart from that everything seems normal and fine, as for the cap i think its just more a case of the rubber washer in the cap is old and not doing its job of sealing the cap anymore….thats what i hope anyway   :dontknow:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

nickl said

Yup the mk boys are a good bunch……apart from zambeaky  :wink: sorry I stole spudfingers from you, he prefers a real man, one that drives a real mans car…..such as a caddy and not a hairdresser wagon, and wot a time to steal him from you- just as your waters broke!  :mrgreen: lol!  :wink:

I would suggest changing that cap and keeping an eye on your water levels, you may now have an air pocket trapped in the system, it will work it's way out over time! Any idea why your cap popped though? May mean something else is wrong!   :dontknow:

I've just now had a chance to catch up on this LMAO  :lmao: … you lads crack me up!!

I get free haircuts off Zambo… but Nick does have a bed in the back of his caddy… fair enough it's a metal floor but that's because he knows how to treat me lol !!!

I got in the passenger seat of Zambo's motor at the weekend… suddenly the seat dropped and a Mac Tools car cover wrapped round me… the rear view mirror was positioned looking at me… before I knew it I had a skin head and Zambo whispered in my ear… "that'll be ?8.50 sir… something for the weekend?"….    

Basically unless Nick gives me a go in his car (no pun intended  :roll: ) I'm Zambo's!!  :wink:

Back to the top
By the way Ian if you want me to come over and have a look at your motor on Sunday mate give me a shout bud.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

By the way Ian if you want me to come over and have a look at your motor on Sunday mate give me a shout bud.

sounds good to me m8 cheers 8)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.