Skip navigation

VW Action, Santa Pod 2009

Back to the top

VW Action, Santa Pod 2009

Here are some snaps of the day :D

Here we see Mini Ant5 helping to display the Banner :D

Club members pick up the silverware :D

Ian McCormick AKA ianaa for best Custom and Cal look, which suprised him as his Driver is as standard as they come

And Yours truly Picking up Best Standard Watercooled in Show :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
great pics….and the sun was out! Preston now walks :0) ………..driving a mk1 next :wink:
looks like the mk1 owners club covered the whole country this weekend :0)
daz

Banner

Back to the top
major congrats on the trophies gents good work!!!

good to see so many mk1's out there, part of the forum or not!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Thanks too all that turned up to Action.

Saturday was a good day, after setting up camp in the morning with the Funk-star familly, Rajan hit the strip wit a very successful 5 runs giving some good times.
The rain held off and and BBQ which turned into a Blacksmiths metal melting competition. Funk and myself were the only ones BRAVE enough to hit the SMOOTH fairground (Pikey) rides. :lol:

Andy making the trip from Up North started the lineup in the Show Arena with a good display of club cars.

As Andy said above, both himself and Ian picking up some silverware. The Milton Keynes lot will melt it down if required. :lol:

Thanks to all that turned up, there was a little confussion with where to camp but next year should be bigger and better  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Great pics mate, and congrats too!!  :D

Back to the top
Congrats Andy, nice one :clap:  :clap:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
i thought that was spudfingers puttin the banner up! :lol: :lmao:

was a good show we did the mk1 club proud i think, enjoyed the camping  was good to get together with everyone outside the regional meet  :D
congraulations to you who picked up silver wear :clap:

nick i never touched your spatula i reject such alligations, any more accusations like that and i'll hav to MR MIYAGI STYLE YOUR CADDY……WAX ON….WAX OFF….WAX ON!!!   :lol:  :lol:

this one won best of show & best interior

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Hmmmm you were definately in on the urigela style spatular bending zambeaky……that and trying to melt my tent with flying ash!!! I'm watching that cabby for the opportune moment when the roofs down…….oops I slipped- with the box of matches! :wink:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

nickl said

Hmmmm you were definately in on the urigela style spatular bending zambeaky……that and trying to melt my tent with flying ash!!! I'm watching that cabby for the opportune moment when the roofs down…….oops I slipped- with the box of matches! :wink:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

i told funk-star to bend it like beckham so he did…..blame him :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
I knew he was a massive bender! :mrgreen:

Btw you can polish my caddy all you like but I'm pretty certain you won't get a shine out of my paint work! :D

now, where did those matches get to! Lol

Back to the top
andy i had a good look at your new toy and it well deserved a trophy congrats

good to see ant and rajan again sorry i was being anti social although mine was the massive tent backing onto the mk1 owners camping area didnt come to say hi as i had my hands full with the kids :lol:

andy just so you know im stealth and stood less than a foot away from you  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

nickl said

I knew he was a massive bender! :mrgreen:

LMAO!!

Btw you can polish my caddy all you like but I'm pretty certain you won't get a shine out of my paint work! :D

now, where did those matches get to! Lol

i'v submerged them in water so strike away they should be pretty MARTY PELLO NOW……WET WET WET!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
I want to know who filled nicks show and shine form in? Tho I think it was a White cabby owner? Lmao

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

bens_cab said

good to see ant and rajan again sorry i was being anti social although mine was the massive tent backing onto the mk1 owners camping area didnt come to say hi as i had my hands full with the kids :lol:

andy just so you know im stealth and stood less than a foot away from you  :mrgreen:

why didnt you say hello i was wanting to meet you not sure if it was you at the ice cream?

cheers for the comment on the new toy i was made up didnt think i was in with a shout i loved the drive home just a pity it was almost all motorway :(

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

bens_cab said

why didnt you say hello i was wanting to meet you not sure if it was you at the ice cream?

cheers for the comment on the new toy i was made up didnt think i was in with a shout i loved the drive home just a pity it was almost all motorway :(

the only time we got ice was the only time they run out :mrgreen: got the kids done then went to do mine and it was not happening squirty :lol:

Back to the top
white cabby owner???? only one of those there that week end…….and the game is on- hope you hae eyes in the back of your head zambeaky!! :wink:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

funk-star said

I want to know who filled nicks show and shine form in? Tho I think it was a White cabby owner? Lmao

NA wernt me sir!

consider your self lucky fs it was only because a certain person filling them out couldnt get hold of another sheet other wise yours would hav had  GAY NIKS PARTNER written on it ……that much i do know im not saying anymore! i am not knowing!! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

nickl said

white cabby owner???? only one of those there that week end…….and the game is on- hope you hae eyes in the back of your head zambeaky!! :wink:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

YEAH YEAH, OOH i forgot too tell you i bought somenew polish at the show its supposed to be  revolutionary and be able to bring up the dullist of paint work……..all i need to do now is find myself a unsuspecting candidate to try it out on…..uhhhm lets think!! yoohoo nik :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

funk-star said

NA wernt me sir!

consider your self lucky fs it was only because a certain person filling them out couldnt get hold of another sheet other wise yours would hav had  GAY NIKS PARTNER written on it ……that much i do know im not saying anymore! i am not knowing!! :lol:

lol I knew it was one of the mk meet peeps as the location was hemal home of retards or something :lol:

I'll bring my mop to the next meet and get that caddy some shine!! Lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Involvement through association……next time you hear jaws theme tune (jaws film) I mayb hiding round the next corner!! :wink:

I can't wait to see you boys knock your selves out trying to get a shine out of my caddy!! Lol  :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.