Skip navigation

fantasy footy

Back to the top

fantasy footy

Yeah I've checked the Sky Sports website and they're showing the utd Wolves game.

Back to the top

mooseav said

Yeah I've checked the Sky Sports website and they're showing the utd Wolves game.

Sopcast on the net (it's perfectly legal - they won their court case) it is then  :lol:

Back to the top
Can always check forums, bbc606 team pages/betfair/etc and you will normally find a link..

I was rather worried this weekend, after saturday i had 11 points!
Ive got a down arrow next to every league im in, bar this  :mrgreen: !

Back to the top

trickyharris said

Can always check forums, bbc606 team pages/betfair/etc and you will normally find a link..

I was rather worried this weekend, after saturday i had 11 points!
Ive got a down arrow next to every league im in, bar this  :mrgreen: !

LOL… just goes to show how good we really are lol  :oops:

Back to the top
I've had a crap couple of weeks.  The early stars have slowed their pace a little of late… Lennon hasn't done anything since I transferred him in for Asharvin.

If it weren't for Rooney and Torres, my team would be dead in the water by now!

Back to the top
I know that feeling mate… I started to try and chase things but I'm just staying as is for a while.

Man Utd get a 1-0 as usual…. who do you all think will be the top 5 teams at the end of the season and which order?  Do you think Man City will break in there somewhere?

Back to the top
On the evidence of the game on Sunday, I'd say City are going to be Europa League fodder again this season, but will probably snatch 5th.  They're not good enough and haven't had chance to gel.  They remind me of Chelsea when Abramovich first took over… too many individual 'skill' players.  Next season should see a bit of a mix-up.  Give Ireland and Barry a year to gel.

My prediction is;

Chelsea
Man U
Liverpool
Arsenal
Man City
Tottenham

Back to the top
The mighty Yids will hopefully get 5th or 6th, but knowing us we'll chuck the towel in just after christmas and end up with another mid table finish. It has to be chelsea's season, man u just don't have that edge as when they had Ronaldo. Arsenal will give a good fight, but liverpool will be holding them up in 4th. You watch, now that i've said this, it'll all be wrong, haha.

Back to the top
My predictions for the season are:

Chelsea
ManUre
Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Spuds
Villa

Thought i'd predict the top 7 so i can get the Villa in.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Mine are:-

Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man City

I'm in serious doubt we'll finish above Liverpool but we've got most of our players back… and I wouldn't be a fan if I wasn't optimistic  :wink: .  By the way this prediction was made before we play Fulham so I may well have embarrassed myself with that comment… lets see lol.

Sooooo…. sopcast today all day…!!!  Portsmouth V Everton at the min and 0-0… don't think I've got any of them in my first team though.

Back to the top
I'm kicking myself right now.  I had Torres as captain but I switched at the last minute because the game week was on next weeks fixtures.  I thought it was Liverpool vs Chelsea, so thought there was no chance of him scoring a baf full.  Grr!  If I'd have known different he'd have beenm my man!

So, anyone got Keane in their squad?   8O

Back to the top
Not sure… scared to look… all I know is I haven't got Keane OR El Nino!!!

Arsenal won 0-1 so all is good  :lol: !!!

Back to the top
61 points yes! Tidy, happy with that. Can't believe Bent got me 18 points today!!!

Back to the top
Nice score dude.  I've had a poor couple of weeks :(

Back to the top
Arsenal 6 - Blackburn 2……. enough said…. GO ON THE ARSENAL!!!

Sadly my dreamteam done poop…… !!!

Chelsea V Liverpool is on at the min…. it's a big clash this!!!

Back to the top
Just about everyone in every league I'm in has done poop this week!  A bad week all round!

Back to the top
Bad week for me  :roll: Lad at work decided to put Fabregas in this week and made him captain, 44pts 8O More than the whole of my team put together  :roll:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
:D

Good week for me this week.  Up to 3rd in the Mk1OC league!  So glad I swapped out Rooney for Van Pirse (never thought I'd hear myself say that)!

Charles harris (whoever you are on here), I've got my eye on top spot!   :wink:

Back to the top
76! Thats a great score this week, and you lost 4 points for the 2nd sub. Fair play  :y:

Im due another good week.. so hope you've got a while before you can start dreaming of top spot!  :lol:

Back to the top
Having a bit of a 'mare. Didn't put Torres back in due to injury issue  :roll: It seems as soon as I put someone in form in they suddenly turn into a 2nd rate pub team player  :banghead:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.