my new mk1.. well new to me anyways!

Back to the top

my new mk1.. well new to me anyways!

Exelent golf, nice pait with style.

Back to the top
So clean!

Back to the top
had another quick play with the mk1…….

a sample of the screws holding my front grill in place…..

bought this lot to replace them and for replacing my upper dash…

the dash has been replaced at some point as the car was originally lhd drive up until '95 but it was starting to look abit sorry for its self so purchased a replacement upper…..

finally to this….

the splines on the passenger window winder mech were pretty much gone ( the car came with a pair of grips to wind the window down!!) Ive got new winder handles and new door cards without speaker holes too.

the bonnet catch in the front slam has worn out so thats next on the list  to fit a replacement.My lower trims finally arrived too, will try and give them a lick of black paint one evening this week. Im goin to tax the golf on the 1st April for 6months to make the most of the better weather up until the end of sept.

Dave

\'83 GTi Tin Top / Octavia VRs TDi Ltd Edition 71/500

Back to the top
That is a bloody nice colour.

What colour is that, looks proper smart that does tbf.

Nice buy.

Back to the top
thanks for that, its landrover tonga green, think its on disco's / freelanders ect. Would love to take the credit of saying i picked the colour but i bought it like that! Was only done a month or so before i bought the car but the lad lost his job so i waved some cash under his nose. It still needs the door shuts and front and rear valances painting as theyre still lhasa. As soon as its taxed in a few weeks i want to get it out in the sun for some proper pics to show the metallic in it. I'm only 30mins from Ultimate dubs and want to run it down but im being too stingy and only want to put 6months tax on it to make the most of the weather! We do have trade plates in work but i think pc plod would think im taking the piss even though its still mot'd and insured!

Dave

\'83 GTi Tin Top / Octavia VRs TDi Ltd Edition 71/500
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.