Skip navigation

Sad day, Selling Gladys :( SOLD :(

Back to the top

Sad day, Selling Gladys :( SOLD :(

What a sad day, have got a new job & have got to sell Gladys:(

Have made some fantastic friends & without Pedders & Bert wouldnt have made it this far…

Have had so much fun getting to know you all but now being a home help, need a more suitable runaround, working long hours & nights wont have the time to finish her…

I will be back though when funds allow with a tin top…

Thanks again to you all for your kindness…

Going to cry now Lou xxx

Back to the top
hom mulch?

edit. sorry that came across as mean.
my mum lives not far from nottingham and is looking for a cabby. this way you know it's going to a good home. and you'll no dowt see it around.
sad day having to sell a car you like. but needs must my dear.

Back to the top
That would be brilliant knowing shes going to a good home, & you know shes had lots done to her, to be honest i dont know how much same as we all say time & time again shes only worth what someones willing to pay for her, so make me a sensible offer, putting her on ebay tonight so let me know before then if you can & we can sort something out Lou..

or phone me on 07901527526 flash me & ill ring whoever back Lou:)

Back to the top
cheers hun. i've passed your details on to her. hopefully she'll be intouch at some point today. and my dad will stop talking to me some point tomorrow. lol.

Back to the top
oops, lol, if i havent heard from her say by 7 o clock then ill put it on here & the bay…

cheers chick :)

Back to the top
ill put a diesel engine in,it will be reliable and cheap to run  :wink:
sad to see you letting it go,but if needs must,dont forget to take the reggae cds out when it goes  :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Nooooooo!!!  8O … feel for ya  :cry:

Back to the top
Nova, just spoke to your mum, you know how she told you she had spotted a nice purpely mk1 cab in sherwood last week, that was mine, how spooky was that... cheers chick:)

Back to the top
dont worry i will be back, my fella is buying ross`s orange mobile so i will pinch that :)

Bert ive got some more cds for you when i get round to burning them …

Back to the top
8)  cheers mate
Bert

Back to the top
What a shame Lou, a real pity you cannot keep her, I can see you giving them old Doris's a lift, flooring it and them wetting themselves  in the back LOL. Well I hope you get Rosses motor and still come to the park in the summer, just get your fella to drive and you can come to the pub with us LOl, catch you on FB too.   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
sure will chick:)

Back to the top
Your buying a Tintop ain't ya  :wink:

Back to the top
Pedders mate, yup:)

Back to the top
Well Gladys is sold:(, to a real nice guy off here, she goes next wednesday, thanks again to all of you who have helped me out, :):):)

Back to the top
You will be able to give aaaaaallllllll your lurve now to the Staffies (well until your next Mk1 comes along).  :wink:

Back to the top
you can still hang out on here unless you buy a fiat  :wink:
Bert

Back to the top
how about a corsa  :oops:

Back to the top
Polos are fine. You did say polo, didn't you? :lol:

Back to the top
nope polo`s too much money for my budget im afraid :(
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.