Skip navigation

Club Stand @ Malvern Classic Car Show October 11th

Back to the top

Club Stand @ Malvern Classic Car Show October 11th

Who is interested in coming on a club stand at the 7th Malvern Classic Car Show??

It's held at Three Counties Showground in Malvern on Sunday 11th October 09

I've been to this show for the last 2/3 years and love the relaxed layout and great variety of Classics and Retro cars on show, you also have the option to take your car in the main show arena and be judged in it's suited category, in the Mk1's case probably Classic car built between 1980 and 1993 (unless you got an early Series 1 :wink: )

There's also a massive autojumble, held in the adjoining buildings, normally takes an hour or two to get through this   :dance:

I'll bring the tea making equipment and gazebo, so no worries about getting parched  :mrgreen:

I've sent an enquiry to the organisers of the show, all i need now, is to gauge people interest in attending, so who's interested?

Back to the top
my eyes perked up with the mention of T,should be able to make this one,local for the midlanders  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

my eyes perked up with the mention of T,should be able to make this one,local for the midlanders  :wink:
Bert

A bit further South than norm, might be of interest to Herefordshire and Gloucestershire peeps too  8) …they also can have a cup of tea ya know …..just bring a cup  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
il be up for this, maybe have the gti ready  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I fancy this one could do a weekend stay away with the Mrs she cant moan about being cold now i have the tintop :D

I will pick my moment and ask her will let you know soon Warren :wink:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

I fancy this one could do a weekend stay away with the Mrs she cant moan about being cold now i have the tintop :D

I will pick my moment and ask her will let you know soon Warren :wink:

I wonder how you gauge a moment to ask her…………….second thoughts………I need not know  :oops:

Back to the top
Hopefully can make it :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Ill be there as usual with ans4r Gammy  :D

Back to the top
Hi Gammy

I would love to come so if space for me.  Gr8.
ps My purple murple is being resprayed on 17th Aug back to original Sapphire Blue - what do you think?

Back to the top

GHIA said

Hi Gammy

I would love to come so if space for me.  Gr8.
ps My purple murple is being resprayed on 17th Aug back to original Sapphire Blue - what do you think?

I liked the purple  :P , fair play in putting her back to original  :y:  :y:

Just had a reply from organisers, no problems in having a club stand, there is the usual entry price for those exhibitting, which is ?3 per car.  For ?3 you get entry to the show for your car, plus 2 adults and 2 children……so if you bring a family of 4 that's a whopping 75p each  :P .  I need ?3 from all those who are coming, plus pm your name, address and car registration to me and I'll fill the forms in and book the stand.

Back to the top
Warren can i have 1 of the places please i fancy entering the tintop for judging :D

we will make a weekend of it and prob go down friday as i have relations close by  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I'm in SIR  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: No sorn for me this winter.Do you think that might be a problem for some

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top

malvern

corkycampaign said

I'm in SIR  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: No sorn for me this winter.Do you think that might be a problem for some

i might have to jump in with you then tax runs out
end of september might retax it or sorn it  :dontknow:
or sell it :dontknow:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top

Re: malvern

corkygolf said

corkycampaign said

sell it  8O   :?   :|   :(

Bert

Back to the top

Re: malvern

Bert said

corkygolf said

corkycampaign said

sell it  8O   :?   :|   :(

Bert

bertus :cry:  :(  :?  :roll:  :wink:

Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Back to the top
phhewwww

Bert

Back to the top
NO selling corky 1 we'll be there cab and campaign Forget about splitties this is your first love and only love.Dont get swaning off on me now  :D  :D  :D

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
he wont go far,he cant weld  :wink:   :lol:
Bert

Back to the top
Bert Yeah man  :D  :D see you saturday.yeah man

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top

corkycampaign said

NO selling corky 1 we'll be there cab and campaign Forget about splitties this is your first love and only love.Dont get swaning off on me now  :D  :D  :D

want a silver campaign  :wink:

Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

There are too many online users to list.