Skip navigation

Keets customs body shop Northampton

Back to the top

Keets customs body shop Northampton

m00 said

Alfie said

Shoegearboy said

Give it one year of hard graft and overtime and i will be bringing a project over to you guys!!!! Cannot wait.  ;)

I called up keets last week and he said he was no longer in the business, pointed me towards iKustoms. I was looking at keets customs but also came accross a website for TUK customs.. Are they the same company?

No. TUK Customs is where Rob worked before moving on.

I had my car chopped up/welded/resprayed at TUK in January and highly recommend them.  :thumbs:

Just Spoken to them, will be getting a quote over the next few days. Any chance of letting me know a little about the kind of work you had done?

smudger1980 said

So Keets has folded?  :(

Apparently he stopped doing any kind of car work/spraying on health grounds… shame as some of his work looked top notch..

Wanted: Front Bumper, DESPERATELY NEED A DRIVERS WING!

MY Build Thread

My Facebook Build Page #Project83

Back to the top
Looking at the first post his work looked brilliant, shame that these difficult times are causing decent folk with honest businesses to fold  :(

Back to the top
Alfie, take a look at my build thread here for some pictures: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=your-mk1-golfs_2%2F1-1-formel-e-restoration

I had a few bits of welding, a new front panel and bonnet and a complete respray, minus the foot wells, in the original colour.  :)

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.