Skip navigation

Keets customs body shop Northampton

Back to the top

Keets customs body shop Northampton

keets customs
New premises just aquired
Full painting mixing scheme on site along with a spray oven/booth.

We offer automotive bespoke body and paint., from complete body restoration,rebuilds,smoothing to minor scratches and repairs.

Being a mk1 enthusiast myself i pretty much know every part on a mk1 as regards to dismantle and refit.

We also can offer a vehicle  pick up and return service fot thosep that aren't  driveable

please feel free to get intouch with any help advice you need.

heres a selection of some of my builds

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
red one turned out ok  :D  :D

ok i'll admit, its awesome  8)

Back to the top
Nice one mate,

Hope you guys arent expy  :mrgreen:

Will pop in for sure.

Cheers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
TUK restored my green machine above - the MK1 series 1 golf.

I can only say great things about TUK. Always willing to talk on the phone and help when sourcing parts and giving advice. The end result is what I wanted and looks fantastic.

Thanks Rob - see you again soon!!

Back to the top

chester said

I can only say great things about TUK. Always willing to talk on the phone and help when sourcing parts and giving advice. The end result is what I wanted and looks fantastic.

I seen the work in your MK1 mate….. and it was alot 8O

Back to the top

x5pea said

chester said

I seen the work in your MK1 mate….. and it was alot 8O

There was indeed mate - didn't realise myself but Rob really helped. Getting it down there again to get some more bits done over winter

Back to the top
Did it cost a lot Chester mate ?
A ball park fig

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Did it cost a lot Chester mate ?
A ball park fig

Allana - all I can say is that Rob did a great job for me andI was happy with the amount charged. It would be unfair of me to put a price up as every car is different. Mine needed a load of rust cut out and new parts put in.

Rob is a nice honest guy who talked me through what needed doing and did a great job….you should pop along and see him as I am sure you would be happy with the whole service and your car when it is finished.

Back to the top
Hey Mate

I am sure he has done a good job else you wouldn?t be saying it. Besides I did she at the AGM and I was salivating. :mrgreen:

It is a job well done for sure. :y:

Cheers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
bump for myself, i get the keys for my new unit tommorow, im on my way back, im up for some more challenging builds!!!!!!!!!
anyone want to donate a mk1  :D

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
where in npton is ur unit  mate ? 8)

www.archwayvaleting.co.uk

Back to the top

alfo said

where in npton is ur unit  mate ? 8)

31 Newport Pagnell Road, Hardingstone Northampton NN4 6ER  :wink:

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
I might pop over after Christmas.... :wink:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

k33ts said

bump for myself, i get the keys for my new unit tommorow, im on my way back, im up for some more challenging builds!!!!!!!!!

You still after a donor ? My Mk1 Sportline is in need of some paint TLC !!

Back to the top

k33ts said

You still after a donor ? My Mk1 Sportline is in need of some paint TLC !!

Back to the top
Awesome your just around the corner from me really.

I'm looking to have a drivers wing and front bumper prep'd an sprayed in LA6M if poss for my mk3.5 cabriolet as some twonk smashed me the other day.

I was hoping it to be done before the castle berkley show on the 30th sept where my mk3.5 will be on a club stand.. Lol I'm hopeful though you can't deny that eh.

Didge

I'm so flipping lonely, it's killing me lol at least I can laugh about it!!

Back to the top
Give it one year of hard graft and overtime and i will be bringing a project over to you guys!!!! Cannot wait.  ;)

Back to the top

Shoegearboy said

Give it one year of hard graft and overtime and i will be bringing a project over to you guys!!!! Cannot wait.  ;)

I called up keets last week and he said he was no longer in the business, pointed me towards iKustoms. I was looking at keets customs but also came accross a website for TUK customs.. Are they the same company?

Wanted: Front Bumper, DESPERATELY NEED A DRIVERS WING!

MY Build Thread

My Facebook Build Page #Project83

Back to the top

Alfie said

Shoegearboy said

I called up keets last week and he said he was no longer in the business, pointed me towards iKustoms. I was looking at keets customs but also came accross a website for TUK customs.. Are they the same company?

No. TUK Customs is where Rob worked before moving on.

I had my car chopped up/welded/resprayed at TUK in January and highly recommend them.  :thumbs:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top
So Keets has folded?  :(
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.