Skip navigation

Top Gear

Back to the top

Top Gear

Im not jealous at all and im a complete liar, i have just shown the pic of you 2 with Hammond and both Julie and Lucy said the B word

Hope you both had a great time looks like you should have had it is nice to see you with the  tee-shirts on display
 :D  :D  :D

Lucky gits  :x

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Slightly Jealous!!!
x

Back to the top
Cheers guys, it was a great day. It'll be screened this Sunday as usual so keep an eye out for a daft looking black guy grinning like an idiot and Dano.

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Tian said

Cheers guys, it was a great day. It'll be screened this Sunday as usual so keep an eye out for a daft looking black guy grinning like an idiot and Dano.

T :mrgreen:

…. and Dano straining to see above the crowds heads!!!  8O

I think the only shot we'll be in is when they feature the Nissan, the camera panned round and caught us through the passenger window and we were on the opposite side - unless we were cut 'for being too good looking'!!! Ha! not.  :oops:

Back to the top
Well you shouldn't be too hard to spot in your t-shirts  :lol:

Lucky gits

Back to the top
I filled in my application 2 yrs ago but no joy

Hopefully soon 1 day :pray:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
jeez, just watching this weeks on sky+…. are monkeys writing this now?

Back to the top
Ha just see Tian and Dano at the cool wall :dance:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
saw the bright orangeness too

Back to the top
was that the last one this series? its been terrible. i think that thing tonight about the new scirocco ad was one of the most boring things ive ever sat through. i even went to make some beans on toast half way through!

Back to the top
what was with the painful extremely long classical music ending on the aston?! not a word spoken on performance, handelling, comfort etc…!
RUBBISH!

Back to the top
Yeh but what do you want to hear, some puddin talking or just pure adult only soundtrack/image i loved it but then again i love astons

It dunt fit

Back to the top
The idea was clarkson can make his own advert, it was a dig at the toffee nose **** who turned down the ad's previously, i loved the tune and it was a nice end to the show, thou the show was a little less excicting as it usually is.
And thanks to V+ theres dano and Tian in audience, thou the orange shirts do stand out clearer
ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

Back to the top
the aston "ad", fair enough, but it could be argued its easy to advertise a car that looks that pretty. wouldnt exactly have worked with that awful new scirocco....

Back to the top
One of the ad execs was clearly about to pee himself, especially when he watched the armless ad. :lol:

Yradave says relax.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.