Skip navigation

My Rivage interior project

Back to the top

My Rivage interior project

interior looks sweet as mate... has anyone got an up to date link for the firm that makes these covers?

Back to the top
Hi mate, i was wondering what did you do with all the original blue cloth?
Would you consider selling it if you still have it?

Cheers

Back to the top
I sold all the cloth to a couple who came all the way from Germany to get it! I think her name on here is Gtirivagegirl :dontknow: Can't quite remember now, you could drop her a PM to see if she has any left over? PNERivage was also after some and he was collecting some samples to see how close they were to the original material, could drop him a message?

Back to the top
Cheers mate i shall be doing that, thanks for letting me know much appreciated ;)

Back to the top
well done i did enjoy looking at the pics :punk:  :punk:

KERB$IDE KU$TOMS team no work

Back to the top
Hey pal, collecting another rivage interior, meaning i've probably got some arm rests to complete that if your interested.

Pm me for info

Welchy

1993 Cabby Rivage

Back to the top
What a great thread to be brought back to life. Loving the interior, and some great pics too for anyone considering removing their doorcards ands seats!!

Back to the top
Thanks for the comments, I wanted to show people that it is possible to overhaul your interior for a reasonable cost.

Back to the top
Very nice dude, mine below, a mate of mine did it for me:

Back to the top
sorry to hijack the thread so long after it was posted but does anyone know where i can get a set of these covers for a golf mk4 , the ebay member eurotrims who made these is no longer a registered member and i would really like a set

Back to the top
Hey mate looks ace!
Where did you get all the fabrication done?

Jack

Back to the top
same here does anyone have a number or address to get hold of eurotrims as I need to get mine sorted too

Back to the top
You could try these.

I believe these are leather though, you could ask for them in a different colour also.
only draw back is I don't believe they include door cards.
I suppose you could ask them for some matching leather and recover them your self?  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250542521396&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
JDA Trimming based in Maidstone

If you ring the guy tell him Mickey with the mk1 Golf Cabrio gave you his number:

Back to the top
Just foind this thread after stumbling on these seat covers advertised on ebay, wasn't sure how good they may or may not be so came on here to see if anyone had bought them?

I noticed a lot of people are looking for the link to the company and although not the same ebay name as mentioned at the start I believe this is the same company (using the same pics)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK1-seat-covers-re-trim-custom-made-/260634539469?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3caf0775cd

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/autoleathers/

I may well be looking into a set of these myself, although I just bought a decent set of GTI seats and paid extra to make sure they were in good condition, kind of pointless if I'm going to get new covers! Will email them and see about GTI ones as the one they list are obviously cabrio covers.

Wanted: Front Bumper, DESPERATELY NEED A DRIVERS WING!

MY Build Thread

My Facebook Build Page #Project83

Back to the top
The fit is quite good, however my drivers seat has suffered after approx a year. The rest of the seat covers are stil in good shape, but on my drivers seat the usual side bolster hasn't really faired well. Also where the heated seat element is on the back part, theres a plastic bung which has worn through. Imagine you had a belt on your trousers, and in the middle of your back where the belt is, thats where there is now a nice hole.

Bearing in mind though, I do 50 miles a day in mine. So if yours is not a daily, it might wear better than mine. I don't regret buying though, i'm now going to have the fronts refaced in cream leather keeping the leatherette rears of the seats.

Bob.

Back to the top
Bouchay mate, I went for it in the end and I have to say I'm happy. It took me two day pretty much to strip and recover the lot and I even used the extra headrests covers in the back by getting a mate to weld in some fixings. Overall the fit is brilliant really although I can see the drivers seat won't last for ever. Thing is I figured I could always buy another drivers seat cover.

Anyway they're brilliant for the money and I'm trying to get them on here to advertise and offer a discount so fingers crossed.

T

Back to the top
wow the whole interior looks awesome and must say love the biscuit carpet

Back to the top
Drivers seat cover havent passed the test of time tho :(

Rest of interior is still ok

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.