My Rivage interior project

Back to the top

My Rivage interior project

You done a crakin job m8

Treat yourself to a beer  :lol:

Back to the top
Lochy: No I bought genuine Rivage leather door cards off ebay for ?85

Back to the top
I guess that was hope for to much of a good thing.
thanks

if first you dont succeed. read the instructions.

Back to the top
Right update, i've finally got the drivers seat done. I used the passenger base foam and back foam in the end to fix drivers seat. I thought I might as well use the same age, but much better condition fomas to srt the drivers seat, then wait untill the passenger one gets repaired, at least I can drive it this way.

I changed the base material myself, very easy. However the backs were much harder to do. So I dropped them off to my local trimmer who fitted both front back sections, and all plastics associated with the backs. I repaired the cable to tilt the seat forward by using a corrado cable that I found in the shed. Which means I have a brand new set of tilt cables if anyone needs a set, drop me a PM.

Heres the drivers seat:

The trimmer did a cracking job of the uppers.

Back to the top
cracking job m8 thanks for your help i emailed the pics to them today  thx jeff

Back to the top
Hey bobby looks cracking!!!! Id of sold you mine i wrote my car off……….. HA joking hahahahaha.

Does look good though cant wait to see the final article in its flesh as soon as my pay cheuqe goes in im gettin mine re-done so it will be nice to see yours perfect with mine perfect!!

Good job honestly does look good that carpet looks smart might buy one!!  :D

Back to the top
YOU'RE GETTING YOURS RE-DONE! Yours is perfect, what are you getting changed?

Back to the top
Lol don't worry not a retrim i would dare lol you know thegolf interior you used for a refrence photo he had his done the same place im getting mine done its just a spruce up makes it look good as new!!! called furniture clinic its mint!! check it out on the web!

Back to the top
Few! No, I know the furniture clinic do a good kit. You doing it yourself? It should end up looking mint! Once mine is done, it'll then have all the body work touched up or a complete re-spray. Can't wait!

Back to the top
That looks the nuts, you should be really proud.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Sounds good bob! keep it up! Tell you wot as well you bloody teachers are part-timers!! lol

Back to the top
ive emailed the guy, hes going to retrim some recaro front seats and my back bench to match the interior, should be good, pics will be up when done!

yours looks awesome by the way

Back to the top
Hows this going?

Back to the top
Update:

Front seats are now finshed! :P  :mrgreen: Rears are in but not stretched enough yet as i've got to make an internal support for the rear headrests and I need to take them apart again to weld them in. Then I need to make a new rear panel for the back seats.

But pretty much done, i'm chuffed to bits with the finish. Obviously not as good as the original leather Rivage seats but close enough not to notice. Have a look:

Back to the top
:mrgreen:  impressive!!

Back to the top

ChrisRivage said

:mrgreen:  impressive!!

x2

well impressed.  :wink:

Back to the top
excellent work, cracking job!

The steering wheel is mint, as is the new look.

Delighted that you have a picture showing the screw behind the inner door handle as it is all from keeping me getting my doorcards out for my cabby's resto.

Where did you get the leather for the seats?

'83 Black GTI Cab on BBS RAs - DreamBoat 3000'

Resto = http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=67552

Back to the top

bouchay said

These are the photos that I used to send to the company to copy

Not bad eh

Just realised these are the photo's of my interior!!

Glad they were of some use :D

/Users/cherie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/16 Sep 2008/DSC01016.JPG

Back to the top
Well, I was sooooooooo jelous of your seats, thats what made me go on the hunt to sort mine out. So inspiration or the green eyed monster? BOTH! :mrgreen:

Would love to have proper Rivage leather tho! I may in the future have the fronts of the seats retrimmed in leather, well it's an option at least.

Back to the top
YYYEEEEAHHH I get mine done on monday should look like that!  :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.