Skip navigation

2nd Central Scotland Regional Meet

Back to the top

2nd Central Scotland Regional Meet

Its good you changed the date because I can make it now! So I should see you all next week!

Mars red 1982 16v KR Conversion!

View topic: My 1982 16v - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top
Sorry Guys. Looks like I'm going to miss this meet aswell.
Going to work this Tuesday so unlikely I'll be back in time.

Still hopefully make mega meet on 13th tho.

Cheers

Stretch.

April 14, 2005

Back to the top
Unfortunatly I'm working on sundaqy so won't make it to this but will be at knockhill for the megameet.

Back to the top
Hi All,

Long time no see, I've been busy opening a cafe!  

I want to host a meet, appreciate it's a bit short notice for the one on the 16th, but seen as I've just started to take apart my golf, I would love for you to consider my new cafe as the venue for the next meet, it would be cool to meet you all and see some of you again (eck!).

The cafe's in INverkip, on the west coast, it's a lovely scenic drive from gourock, and onto Largs, and in the cafe site there are lots of nice photo opportunities and delicious grub available.

Enjoy the meet on the 16th, sorry I won't make it along, as the golf is on a sorn since last summer….oh and i work like 60 hour weeks!

Let me know what you alll think?

Kind Regards,

WeeTony

'83 Black GTI Cab on BBS RAs - DreamBoat 3000'

Resto = http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=67552

Back to the top
Pics of the second meet can be found here:

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Cheers

Eck

Back to the top

WeeTony said

Hi All,

Long time no see, I've been busy opening a cafe!  

I want to host a meet, appreciate it's a bit short notice for the one on the 16th, but seen as I've just started to take apart my golf, I would love for you to consider my new cafe as the venue for the next meet, it would be cool to meet you all and see some of you again (eck!).

The cafe's in INverkip, on the west coast, it's a lovely scenic drive from gourock, and onto Largs, and in the cafe site there are lots of nice photo opportunities and delicious grub available.

Enjoy the meet on the 16th, sorry I won't make it along, as the golf is on a sorn since last summer….oh and i work like 60 hour weeks!

Let me know what you alll think?

Kind Regards,

WeeTony

How's it goin Tony,

Glad you decided to keep her, how's the resto going?

The next meet will be at the ScottishVAG event at Knockhill on 13th Sept. The cafe idea sounds good tho, will keep it in mind as a future venue  :wink:

Cheers

Eck

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.