AGM-sun northants convoy, BIG THANKS TO ALL

k33ts said

Crazy_Ivan said

where you coming from mate?

hes from london somewhere.

phildis Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: agm

hi there all iam in mk any chance of tagging along

of course mate, see you there

From Deepest Darkest Kent but will be coming from Wales to Northampton via London

Back to the top
A few of us like to join up wit yous to drive down.  Theres 3 Mk1's leaving Newcastle early Sunday morning any chance of pickin us up at an M1 services somewhere.. If you told me which services and a time id make sure we were there??   :mrgreen:

Dave....

Back to the top
the only place i can think is juction 17 on the m1 where we would get off to join the m45, it would prob only take us bout 20 to 30mins to get to junction 17 m1 from northants were leavin northants between 8.30 and 9.00 can, i mean you could meet up up there if you waited at the services on there some where i would imagen if you kept you eye out there will be plenty of convoys going on that route if you tagged onto one passing as its one of the main routes in to coventry, let me knowwot you decide and we'l hav to swop phone numbers fella :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Passed mot yesterday so count me, see you up at Sixfields.

Back to the top

strangewayz said

excellent welcome aboard fella :D see u there :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

strangewayz said

cool mate, about time we had a drive out.

rob

www.keets-customs.co.uk

Back to the top
YEAH FINISHED WORK FOR THE WEEK WOOHOO!!

2moro is car cleaning day gotta get the little sweetheart nice and shiney for sunday ( my misses just said sarcasticly " no change there then"!!)
…….she's only jealous bless her, did someone order a comedian cause it seems ones just turned up?  one day she may understand….. er actually maybe not :lol:

cant wait for sunday now boys……… :D  :D  :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

agm

please dont all go too fast now only got a 1.6 ill have to bring up the rear lol

Back to the top

Re: agm

phildis said

please dont all go too fast now only got a 1.6 ill have to bring up the rear lol

dont worry m8 i dont drive fast either i only do 60 - 70tops dont like to thrash em their old cars and thier days of being thrashed around are long gone so im with you on that one and at the end of the day no need to thrash em there we all wanna get there in one piece wiv no probs and admire our convoy:wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
my exhaust mani is cracked should be ok to drive it though judt sounds like a tractor, i should claim off the council for new mani damn pot holes.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
yeah it'l just sound like an exhaust blowing, idrove round in a car for a week with a big hole in the manni it just made noise

we will be takin it easy anyway m8, i wont thrash my car and couple of the others said they dont wanna rag it there either so dont worry were not guna be drivin like loonies :wink:

can pop up and see you if you want see if we can sort it some how

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

agm

cool mate nice and slow so people can admire them lol

Back to the top

Re: agm

phildis said

cool mate nice and slow so people can admire them lol

and so i dont get bug gutz on my nicely polished car :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
lol who do i come and see when get to mc donalds you should recognize me i got the vw tat on neck and driving silver cabrio not all done up yet as only just got her through mot

Back to the top

phildis said

lol who do i come and see when get to mc donalds you should recognize me i got the vw tat on neck and driving silver cabrio not all done up yet as only just got her through mot

see who evers there m8, i drive white clipper white hood, i'v not met anyone in the convoy yet so all new faces for everyone i think we got half hr or so b4 we set off so everyone can introduce and meet and chat whilst chomping on a fatty macee dee :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
cool no worries mate got the wife and kids too thats gonna cost me a fortune in there lol

Back to the top

phildis said

cool no worries mate got the wife and kids too thats gonna cost me a fortune in there lol

dont spend all your money in one shop there should be auto stalls and stuff at the show :wink:  :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
ah cool there wasnt much second hand stuff at bug jam this year well not for the golf

Back to the top
see you all in the mornin guys :D  :D  :D  :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Good to meet you all & I'm glad I didn't get us lost on the way up  8)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.