Skip navigation

Cabrio site

Back to the top

Cabrio site

Cabrio specific website underway, just gauging interest and really want to know if it's worth it. www.golfcabrio.co.uk

Hopefully can complement this excellent site and with a sole emphasis on all Golf cabrio all versions

Back to the top
been done already www.cabbyinfo.com

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
They seem to cover Mk1 (S1) Scirocco,  Golf / Rabbit,  Rabbit Convertible / Cabriolet, Caddy / Pickup, & the Mk1 Jetta, a much wider resource.

www.golfcabrio.co.uk will be ONLY cabrios

Back to the top
The old site was just cabbys and had just about everything you could ever need to know.

I'm not sure if they plan on updating as there is a lot of info missing from the old site?

Back to the top
ive joined:)

Back to the top
Me Too

Back to the top
And me!! :lol:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Cool site Funk-star, not seen that before. I've been on http://www.cabby-info.com/

Lots of good info on there too.

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
I signed up, why not :D

I will stick my build thread up at some point

Back to the top

GavB95 said

funk-star said

Cool site Funk-star, not seen that before. I've been on http://www.cabby-info.com/

Lots of good info on there too.

LOL thats the site i was looking for? thought they had changed it

Back to the top
Oi fellow Cabby owners, talk about abandon ship!!!!!!

I've joining too but for purely professional reasons.

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top
joined  :D

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for all your support guys & gals  :lol:

Back to the top
Great start you've made! I've joined too, though I'm a little bit too shy to post because I don't actually have a cabby…… One question though, which I'm sure others are wondering too, why set it up when this forum seems to be doing okay? Are your plans to offer more tech info, run an annual show, have a paid membership, discounts, etc? or just another forum?

Back to the top
Great site , but every picture you try to upload is too big.
(whatever the size)

Dib.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
just registered seems ok to load pics for me  :lol:

Back to the top
Still says pic too big 256 kb or less…….
lost interest now will try later.

Dib.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top

dibbler said

Great site , but every picture you try to upload is too big.
(whatever the size)

Dib.

Dib, not sure whats going on there, have tried myself and it seems ok, i'll have another look into it.

Back to the top
hi,like your site,don`t want to be pedantic but couple of spelling mistakes.

experience and useful

hope it grows as popular as this site :wink:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I don't think it's a threat……It is also for Mk3/4 based Cabbys aswell, remember.  They may well do a cabby only show.  People from that site may come over to here…..Be open minded…..Everyone's aim is the same, I guess…Looking after their VW….. :wink:

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.