Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes 4th Aug - NOW WITH VIDEO

Back to the top

mk meet

*NEW* Milton Keynes 4th Aug - NOW WITH VIDEO

hi hopefully be coming along to the meet hopefully picking up an 81 gti on saturday so will be the first outing for the new gti if not ill be along in the 1.1c

mk1 gti 1.6,mk4 1.8t ,caddy 1.9sdi

Back to the top

Re: mk meet

bigstu said

hi hopefully be coming along to the meet hopefully picking up an 81 gti on saturday so will be the first outing for the new gti if not ill be along in the 1.1c

you still coming via Aylesbury?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

mk meet

hi could come through alyesbury be in the 1.1c as the gti i was going to be buying saturday failed its mot on quite a bit so not getting it now gutted but back on the look out for another gti what time you leaving to go to mk

mk1 gti 1.6,mk4 1.8t ,caddy 1.9sdi

Back to the top
Count me in.

Dib.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
I'll try and get myself over to this too, was a good crack last time!

T

Back to the top
Excellent stuff people… dedication as usual making it a big friendly meet… love it!!!  Looking forward to seeing you all again  :lol:

Back to the top
Spud, missed you at Coombe  :(

Should have a good show this month.

Undip from Hitchin cant make this month but should make Septembers meet, (Picked up some bits for him at Combe, Great guy, and wants to join in with the meet).

See you soon

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Brilliant stuff Ant!!!  Getting even bigger mate so you've picked a good venue :lol:

We couldn't make AGM but I did fix the Vectra and got a full stainless exhaust and maifold onto the golf.  Waiting to Helicoil some damaged threads on the head, fit the water hoses (decided to buy from SAMCO 8wk wait  :roll: ) then ready to fire it up.  Doing brake lines this weekend as it's SORN so they need doing before putting it through it's MOT… defo next year even if it's by taxi  :lol:

Got a feeling this is going to be our biggest meet yet  :dance:

Back to the top

Meet

Hello all
can't make it this month,baby on the way
ant has told me lots!you sound like a great bunch
can't wait to see you all and your cars
thanks once again ant for doing me a favour
with those springs
see you at the sep meet
take care :)

1983 black gti ELD380Y 

Back to the top
hi all, will be there on the 4th :D

as of fri 31st will be off line for a week or so , moving house so wont be online until new house i connected, if there's any changes to meet or anything planned or anyone needs or wants to get hold of me you can get in touch with spudfingers as he has kindly said anyone wishing to get in touch with me can do so via him and he can get in touch with me to pass messages on or changes to dates, meets etc, wot am i guna do with my self for 2wks "no mk1 forum"??? ah well guess i'l just have to polish my car some more to tame the withdrawal symptems!! :lol:

thanks spudfingers i will see you at the toby again on the 4th at 7pm, you got my number m8 so 'il speak to you before then anyway :wink:

oh and funk-star remember that headlight for me m8 will see you at the meet fella and square everything up with you i'l bring that trim too  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

bigstu said

hi could come through alyesbury be in the 1.1c as the gti i was going to be buying saturday failed its mot on quite a bit so not getting it now gutted but back on the look out for another gti what time you leaving to go to mk

Around 7 ish i guess?

Back to the top

funk-star said

bigstu said

Around 7 ish i guess?

I'm still looking for a grey knee bar and console mate, any joy?

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top
we all going for a drive this time?? eh? eh? eh? :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

we all going for a drive this time?? eh? eh? eh? :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Ant?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Yeah, don't see why not. I shall be a little more organised this time, and get a proper route planned. :)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

ant5 said

Yeah, don't see why not. I shall be a little more organised this time, and get a proper route planned. :)

Thanks mate.. if you need a hand let me know… I'll bring the video then  :lol:  :lol: THIS TUESDAY ladies and gents  :wink:

Back to the top
:notworthy:  :notworthy:

Back to the top

Tian said

funk-star said

bigstu said

Around 7 ish i guess?

I'm still looking for a grey knee bar and console mate, any joy?

T :mrgreen:

not had any with grey for a while. I'll let you know if I get one mate!

Back to the top
weather tomorrow is panties!! why did we choose this ruddy day each month??  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
It only rains on wet days  :roll:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.