*NEW* Milton Keynes 4th Aug - NOW WITH VIDEO

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes 4th Aug - NOW WITH VIDEO

We had a fantastic seventh turnout last meet with 11 cars loads of members,

When : Tuesday 4th August

What time : 7.30pm onwards

FAQ`s :
Q.Do i eat at the venue?
A.Best eat beforehand as Phill was unimpressed with the quality.

Q. Can i benefit from the ?10 meal deal
A. If you ask for extra chips then NO.

Q. Where do i park?
A. In the car park next to the other Mk1`s

Q. What if my Mk1 isnt on the road just yet?
A. Come along anyway, there is a great sourse of knowlege and a local member may have spare parts

Q. Will my car be photographed and put on this fantastic website?
A. Yes, Spudfingers will have is camera ready for snaps.

Q. Does anybody read this?
A. Please post…..

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
For all those using sat nav, tap in MK7 8HP and you should be guided as if by magic to the heard of mk1's sure to be there!!!  It's always a great atmosphere so stick the date in you diary!!!  :D  :D

Back to the top
Should be there for this one!!
well as long as work do not send me away somewhere again!

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
count me in :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
two weeks today bouys and girls! lets get atleast what we had last time! keep this up people!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
We all going to AGM? would be good to meet up.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top

Crazy_Ivan said

We all going to AGM? would be good to meet up.

Think most of us are going to the AGM, Possibilities of a regional stand but i think most people want to go in show and shine.

Should be too  hard to spot yours though.  8) Red G60 right,

Mine is the Silver G60 with "Sparco" on the front screen.

See you there  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
I'll be dragging my sorry ass over gents and I'll deffo be at the AGM so I'll see you guys there and there!

T :P

Back to the top
If this was on a Wednesday I'd be there! Are they always on Tuesday's?

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top

m00 said

If this was on a Wednesday I'd be there! Are they always on Tuesday's?

I'm affraid so… surprisingly people get used the repetition.  I made the mistake of asking Ant and Rajan to change it to a bank holiday Monday… everyone forgot or didn't read it… nightmare lol.

It's worth going Moo as everyone is friendly so if you can get around it it'd be nice for us all to meet you.

T - nce one fella.  Hope it's a regular thing in your diary now bud was good meeting ya  :wink:

I'm hopefully making it but will know closer to the time.

Hope Adam, Keith, Chelle, Ivan and the other relatively new people can venture out for a chin wag seeing as most people are now back from hols, had their MOT's done etc… massive turn out last time!!!   :D  :D .

Hope Si and Sam can make the journey too… we need more wide shots and only spoke to them for 5 mins  :cry:

Ian - Are the guys in your AGM convoy up for the MK meet bud?

Back to the top
I'll see if I can make it.  :y:

'83 Formel E aka Oreo!

Banner

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Ian - Are the guys in your AGM convoy up for the MK meet bud?

i shall put it too them spudf  :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
Will be there in something. Water hose just burst on the 16S. That is the second one within 2 months. Costing me a fortune in G12  :(

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

Will be there in something. Water hose just burst on the 16S. That is the second one within 2 months. Costing me a fortune in G12  :(

Sounds really bad… better sell it to me………  :wink:

Back to the top
or me!! (lets start an auction on the 16s) (purely fictional auction notreal bid thought i'd better put that or you might get people thinkin their placing geniune bids!! :lol: )

starting bid - ? 0.99

buy now - ?8000

6 DAYS 2HRS RAMIANING…..

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

caldecotte arms

i'll definately be there on the 4th,  dont know much about golf's but hope to change that just got myself a fantastic little mk1 golf gti cabrio, and hope to get some good advice as its not on the road yet.  hope to see some good looking mk1's on the 4th look forward to it, cheers guys

Back to the top

Re: caldecotte arms

bigtigue said

i'll definately be there on the 4th,  dont know much about golf's but hope to change that just got myself a fantastic little mk1 golf gti cabrio, and hope to get some good advice as its not on the road yet.  hope to see some good looking mk1's on the 4th look forward to it, cheers guys

Make sure you introduce yourself to us bud and we'll make you feel welcome.  Glad your first ever post was in our regional meet  :lol:  :lol: … legend!!!

Zambeaky will be in his white cabby, I'll be in a scabby vectra or blue 206cc (doing my mk1 up like yourself at the min)…  :D … everyone is really nice and genuine bud so come along…. get chatting and have a look around some mk1's for ideas… !!

NEXT TUESDAY EVERYONE - me and Zambeacky will be there as usual around 19:30Hrs…. who else is a definite?

lol at Ian's bidding war…. didn't you hear of the early bird catches the 16S?  Or in other words - if you snooze you lose bud lol ?  :wink:

Back to the top

Re: caldecotte arms

Spudfingers said

bigtigue said

Make sure you introduce yourself to us bud and we'll make you feel welcome.  Glad your first ever post was in our regional meet  :lol:  :lol: … legend!!!

Zambeaky will be in his white cabby, I'll be in a scabby vectra or blue 206cc (doing my mk1 up like yourself at the min)…  :D … everyone is really nice and genuine bud so come along…. get chatting and have a look around some mk1's for ideas… !!

NEXT TUESDAY EVERYONE - me and Zambeacky will be there as usual around 19:30Hrs…. who else is a definite?

lol at Ian's bidding war…. didn't you hear of the early bird catches the 16S?  Or in other words - if you snooze you lose bud lol ?  :wink:

Cheers guys, really looking forward to it, see ya then

Back to the top

dubboy said

bring a mk2! something different!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
I dare say me nick and tom will be there!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk
There are too many online users to list.