Skip navigation

Milton Keynes meet - 07/07/09 PICS

Back to the top

Milton Keynes meet - 07/07/09 PICS

A newbie called phildis may be interested in the next one.  Sounds like a nice guy so hopefully he'll come along!!

Triggerfinger said he didn't get in until 3am so was gutted he missed your offer of a lift Ian.  Hopefully Parker will be at Bug Jam so we can catch up with him.  Any of you going next weekend?  Me, the missus and her sister should be there on Sunday I think.

Back to the top
Nice to see everyone again :wink: great meet, and getting more
popular month by month, nice to finally put faces to names!.
Keep up the good work fellas.

Cheers

Dibbler.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top

Tian said

brucieboy said

Cracking pics Spud and Si! and what a great turn out!! im loving the commitment of it!

the more the merrier then we can dominate MK streets with a sea of Mk1's!

Good to meet you and your Dad, nice bloke.

And get them wheels sorted with some spigots, they look ace!

T

good to meet you too Tian!

great to put faces to names!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
good turn out- nice to meet everyone!

but that caddy aint coming in the rain again….do you know how LONG it takes to CLEAN the wheels?….n now my tea stain is gone from the roof!!! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
You can't take the caddy away from us Nick  8O …. it's Mark and Tom's project too isn't it so I think they should have a vote  :wink:   lol

Back to the top

nickl said

good turn out- nice to meet everyone!

but that caddy aint coming in the rain again….do you know how LONG it takes to CLEAN the wheels?….n now my tea stain is gone from the roof!!! :mrgreen:

maaaan!! i loved that tea stain :cry:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

maaaan!! i loved that tea stain :cry:

Me too….. R.I.P Mr Tea Stain  :tlc:

Back to the top
Stop being a panzy nick, if its raining put your winter wheels on! Or I'll let you have some steels!

Well have to make some more t stains when we swap over your brakes!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
steels dont suit it....unless theyre g60 steels- and once my brake upgrade is done 14" rims wont fit any more so im going to need a set of g60 steels for winter rims! :D

Back to the top
Phew just been out workin on the caddy and..... Some of the tea stains survived the rain! All is well in the world of the shed! :mrgreen:

Back to the top

nickl said

Phew just been out workin on the caddy and….. Some of the tea stains survived the rain! All is well in the world of the shed! :mrgreen:

YEAH!!!!   :dance:  :cheer:  :dance:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.