Skip navigation

Been offered a MK1 with a 2 litre Cosworth 4 wheel Drive ?

Back to the top

Been offered a MK1 with a 2 litre Cosworth 4 wheel Drive ?

Guy came up to me today..made a few very nice comments about my car and all mk1's in general…
He then says' i need bits for mine'… after 20mins of chatting, he offers me his mk1 with a cossy engine and 4 wheel drive . running at 362 bhp ? Is this possible?….loads more info from him,but carn't remember what he said :oops:
got his number,viewing next week……very pricey though :cry:
'got racing clocks that cost 1500.00' he said  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Banner

Back to the top
i guess anything is possible.

\'83 Lhasa Green GX 1457cc

\'53 Mk4 Golf R32, Deep Pearl Blue

\'00 Kawasaki Ninja J1 ZX6R

\'92 B3 Passat Estate 1.6td (Now breaking) 😭

Back to the top

millfischk69 said

i guess anything is possible.
thats what i thought. :?

Banner

Back to the top
i am sure there was a 4x4 cossie powered mk1 for sale somewhere a while back...think it was yellow.

Back to the top
anything poss, you can do anything these days with the right knowhow, worth a look and a test drive even if you dont buy it :starwars:

Back to the top
as said gotta be worth a test drive with that power and 4 wheel drive would be pretty mad.

Back to the top

Back to the top
looks a monster but personally would prefer to have a vag engine, keep it in the family. :dontknow:

Back to the top
This Mk1 was featured in "Golf extreme" about 10 years ago. I remember it clearly as it sounded so crazy. The finished job looked really impressive and the stats were amazing. Ask the bloke if it's the same one. Can't imagine there being two!

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
I wonder where that mk2 is now^^

The mk1 sounds interesting!

Back to the top

ross_m said

I wonder where that mk2 is now^^

The mk1 sounds interesting!
heard that its in cumbernald m8

Back to the top
Orite. Would be good to see it at knockhill but those pics are from 06 so probably not likely to

Back to the top

russt said

This Mk1 was featured in "Golf extreme" about 10 years ago. I remember it clearly as it sounded so crazy. The finished job looked really impressive and the stats were amazing. Ask the bloke if it's the same one. Can't imagine there being two!
it was in a magazine…. :|
calling him t,mora :D

Banner

Back to the top

russt said

it was in a magazine…. :|  ? what colour was that one 10yrs go?

Banner

Back to the top
Have you got a stutter??? :lol:

Back to the top
like you raffles!

Back to the top
The one in the mag was white if I remember correctly. Could have been resprayed since though....

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top

daz1971 said

russt said

it was in a magazine…. :|  ? what colour was that one 10yrs go?

i think it was yellow ?? i took that pic at knockhill when the clutch had just gone a while ago 8)

Back to the top
All this talk of ford engines in a VW is like going to the hospital with chest pains and waking up the following day and told by a doctor " we have done a heart transplant to save your life we had to use a PIGS heart  8O  :?  :cry:  :dontknow:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.