Skip navigation

HOT

Back to the top

HOT

loubylou71 said

I work in a well known freezer shop which is normally very cool, but the air con broke down today & with 56 freezer motors going was horrendous, was hotter in the shop than outside  :roll:

um open the fridges :banghead:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

loubylou71 said

I work in a well known freezer shop which is normally very cool, but the air con broke down today & with 56 freezer motors going was horrendous, was hotter in the shop than outside  :roll:

um open the fridges :banghead:  :lol:  :lol:

Ben I can't believe you'd say something as stupid as that, don't you ever think??? :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :banghead:  :evil:  :dontknow:

She said freezers not fridges. :wink:

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
well the plaster should take a while to go off in this humidity anyway. i'm hoping for a nice low humidity day tomorrow. if i'm lucky it'll be painted by friday.

Back to the top
A couple of years back in the last really hot summer, I worked (IT Support) in a large call centre. The air conditioning struggled, so the managers relaxed the dress code and allowed the staff (mostly young girls) to wear more comfortable clothing. It was a complete disaster. They abused the privelage, and were coming in in small crop tops, unfeasibly short skirts, beachwear, etc. and the rule had to be reversed a few days later.

Back to the top
bet you was well dissapointed Paul lol …

Cant open freezers alarms go off when the temperature falls, the ice cream was melting before it got to the till…

I was on till all shift too & where not allowed a drink because we only work 4 hour shifts …

Back to the top

loubylou71 said

bet you was well dissapointed Paul lol …

Cant open freezers alarms go off when the temperature falls, the ice cream was melting before it got to the till…

I was on till all shift too & where not allowed a drink because we only work 4 hour shifts …

Yeah too right, it was hardly worth the hassle sabotaging the air conditioning system.

Back to the top

paul_c said

chudd do your neighbours occasionally call by and see that you're okay?

All dead mate .  :| Swine Flu got them .

Back to the top
hope its a hot one tommorrow aswell...i do love it when its summer weather but being of a hairy nature i looked like a cat that just got out of the bath today...

Back to the top

kevbrm said

hope its a hot one tommorrow aswell…i do love it when its summer weather but being of a hairy nature i looked like a cat that just got out of the bath today…

LOL !!!!   :lol: … brilliant image that!!!

Back to the top
Real hot here this morning!! What it's going to be like at 3 o'clock I don't know  :dontknow: , Even worse the cabbys in the garage having it's new suspension fitted  :banghead:

Back to the top

frenchcabby said

Real hot here this morning!! What it's going to be like at 3 o'clock I don't know  :dontknow: , Even worse the cabbys in the garage having it's new suspension fitted  :banghead:

Let us know when it does reach 3 o'clock.

Alex.

Back to the top
Will do.

Back to the top
3 o'clock still a bit warm, so no work this afternoon for me and the wife, think we'll watch a bit of wimbledon instead. 8)

Back to the top
33 in the office 31 outside.

I like it when its hot. 8)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.