Skip navigation

GTI INTERS my pics

Back to the top

GTI INTERS my pics

nice pics there...the white swallowtail on those bbs... :notworthy:

Back to the top
only took 1 pic

Thought that was worthy though!!!

Agree about the traders.. no GPC this year either looks like they may have gone out of business cause the website is down as well.. I did buy some nappa leather gaitors from a guy who I bought my polo one from last year and was well impressed with it! he's called plinthmeister. Think his name was Andy. Really nice chap have got his number if anyone wants it.

Back to the top
hi mate

I've onvited the plinthmeister along to the show a few times, he never replies

dont suppose you got an email addy for him as well did you?

gotta like that 5dr, tea, milk, sugar ont he dor. lol

Back to the top
Paul_c , got to agree with you there - it's NOT hard to get a club stand organised and if members want the club to be more visible and highly represented then people will need to volunteer to take charge and and do the ringing round to get the positions instead of assuming that someone else will do it.

If the events are arranged by different people there becomes a 'pride' in making sure that it's done properly and people enjoy themselves. Plus, if your stand pulls the most cars, then that's a great personal achievement.

So come on guys, get involved a bit more and we may be able to return to the packed out stands of yesteryear!!!! :wink:

Back to the top
Was there an invite posted for members to request a place on the club stand??   I entered the show and shine as people suggested to me to do so after seeing it parked by my tent whilst camping.  Had i known I would have happily put my car on the club stand..  :dontknow:

Dave....
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.