Skip navigation

Rip jacko

Back to the top

Rip jacko

deffo… Brown bread, on BBC news… fact yep heart attack at home. sad day for the world of pop. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Lets remind ourselves for one moment:

http://www.youtube.com…/watch?v=pqn0IRw5mSc&NR=1

6 mins in….

Back to the top
no jokes at all on here i say…
have to tell me 8 yr old in morning who we were teaching two night ago the 'thriller dance' that m.j has died…blimey… another week of trying to tell her why. etc..
please . have some respect , he was never proven guilty in any way…
good nite.. :(

Banner

Back to the top
What are you trying to show us, Paul?

Michael holding hands with Gavin? Oh no, shock horror! Everyone can see what the little boy is doing - under the orders of his greedy mother.
I take it you didn't watch any other documentaries on MJ, ones which balanced out the tales.

Besides, he has nothing to prove. He was never found guilty.

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
for one, would you be happy about people joking about your brither/sister/best friend dying? Cant stand people joking about death, if anyone close to you had died you would have some respect for death…..

i heard this song tonight. Im not religious but i think its beautiful and so moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rov3pV9PsRI

It makes me think of bad times.

I hope its appropriate, i know its not MJ but it made me think of him after hearing he passed away.

Scott

Back to the top
I dont know why people cant just keep their jokes and comments to themselves about things like this. Too many people jump on the bandwagon and talk rubbish when no one really has a clue.

Hes left his family and children behind. Have some respect

RIP

Back to the top
I know this is a little depressing, but I just say a really heart-felt comment on a MJ Youtube video. It should make people think before they tell insensitive jokes.

"RIP The legend that was Micheal Jackson.. I hope you find happiness and peace of mind now in death as it eluded you in life… You was loved like no other but you never felt it… "

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
i cant believe it another legend has gone

keep on dubbing

Back to the top
that is sad news, he was a true legend in his own rights - shame he never made the comeback tour, would have been good to see him back top of his game..

And the joke thing - If any appear on this forum in bad taste I will remove them.. there is no need for it

Back to the top
also heard that Farrah Fawcett has died aged 62, following her lengthy battle with cancer

Back to the top
I've heard that his painkiller addiction may have been the course of the heart attack. His lawyer has been on the news saying if it is the painkiller abuse that killed him he will not stay quite about it as Michael has been taking painkillers heavily for some time and feels that the people who where supplying the amount of pain killers in large quantity's should not have been doing so.
Will just have to wait for the autopsy results which is taking place tomorrow.

Back to the top
For anyone that's interested, radio 1 are doing a tribute @ 9:30

must be listern for any fans!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
god,im shocked,have most his cd's play his tracks on youtube regular,listened to stranger in moscow 2 days ago,he was a good performer,sad day this will be
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Back to the top
tbh, i knew this man was big and i knew he had a large following.

but who would have thought his death would have such an impact on the whole population?

RIP M.J.

Back to the top
omg im gobsmacked, i grew up listening to the Jackson 5 & then the thriller album, we had the making of micheal jacksons thriller on betamax & me & my little bruv watched it over & over, A very sad day for music indeed  :cry:

Back to the top

ans4r said

Tian said

Nothing is confirmed yet and only ONE US website is saying it so I'm prepared to wait for confirmed news.

T

:y:

Oh bugger.

T :cry:

Back to the top

Tian said

Oh bugger.

:)

Back to the top
Oh what a shame

Unfortunately on a public forum i can't share my view because people without a grasp of reality have seen fit to remove my post due to it not fitting a set profile they want to portray.

How very grown up of you.

I am entitled to comment on the fact that he is a unconvicted peodophile, and that the world are mourning someone they never knew. No jokes, were envolved or bad taste just a view as i see it.

Back to the top

emm said

Oh what a shame

Unfortunately on a public forum i can't share my view because people without a grasp of reality have seen fit to remove my post due to it not fitting a set profile they want to portray.

How very grown up of you.

I am entitled to comment on the fact that he is a unconvicted peodophile, and that the world are mourning someone they never knew. No jokes, were envolved or bad taste just a view as i see it.

Jokes are sick, ther eis a time and a place and this is neither, I dont know who removed your post as I cant see anything int he history..

but you say people mourn someone they didnt know - yet you are accusing him of something you dont know he did…

they guy had issues, yes I'll agree with that, I'm not a fan of his either, but to falsely accuse someone of something thats been prooven in a court that he was innocent is just wrong..

If you read his life story and watch everything, not just the news, you'll see he had a bizarre life and was just re-living his youth..  

It is a shame he has passed away before the fans got the last chance to see him and the world has lost one of the great masters of music -
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.