* UPDATE* Watch my A4 getting broke into

Back to the top

* UPDATE* Watch my A4 getting broke into

kavlfc said

In true Cluedo fashion :

* Scrote from Breightmet
* On a mountain bike
* North o' Bolton

Car was locked, you can see him try it, back to car for a couple o' seconds before he takes bike to prop it up. Some electronic jiggery pokery to hand I'd say IMHO
when the cop finally get round to gripping him i will let you know where he comes from but i suspect your right :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
cant believe how quick and apperantly how easy that was. So does that mean you may as well leave every A4/audi unlocked. Locks about as much good as a chocolate fireguard.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
You should get a rotweiler(think i spelt it right) for the back seat ,

Nobody else has mentioned this but nice car

Back to the top

nifty said

You should get a rotweiler(think i spelt it right) for the back seat ,

Nobody else has mentioned this but nice car
thats great but can it put out fires. :lol:

Back to the top
Well done for getting it on camera, but I know the system, Defence Barrister: "Your Honour the video footage shown pertaining to be my client is of unsufficient quality to ascertain the Identityof the prepetrator to satisfy a safe and satisfactory Conviction, therefore your Your Honour I ask for the charges against my Client to be dismissed" Unless you have finger prints DNA evidence, but by the time the police get here or SOCO the evidence could be degraded.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
I had my car broken into in a council car park, it was right in the view of the CCTV,  told the Police, Guess what unable to proceed as the camera was not capable of recording due to financial cut backs. The local Authority could not afford the tape apparentlty!!!!!! :banghead:  :banghead:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
How do you like this CCTV image I got from my burglar? I have hidden his face just in case of data protection issues or so, but the look was priceless when he looked straight in the camera.

He broke in at the neighbours instead, but was not convicted of that as they could not prove it was him even though the police had the full CCTV film of him climbing over my gates and the time was correct within the 3 minutes it would take him to get to my neighbours …

I installed the entire system after the first burglary …

VW Golf Clipper '93, BMW X50 40d, Abarth 500C, Audi A3 Sportline, Porsche 911-50th

Back to the top
well thats a well dressed burglar right there. :lol:
do the muggers wear ties round your way too. :dontknow:

sorry I know it's not funny what with him trying to rob your house but wearing a shirt to rob a house is a bit much. :wink:

Back to the top
This Spanish bloke was known with the police (they caught him next day). Standard process was to dress in old clothes and burn everything once he left the house.

Also never took any stuff home, but always put it in car - sold at a pub and dumped anything he did not want after that. He also targeted places at least 30 miles from home …

I learned a lot from CID when they came around.

Sorry - did not mean to take the OP thread off-topic though.

Regarding your video - did you perform the zooming afterwards?

VW Golf Clipper '93, BMW X50 40d, Abarth 500C, Audi A3 Sportline, Porsche 911-50th

Back to the top
I thought CCTV was admissable as evidence? If not what's the point of having it?

Back to the top

paul_c said

I thought CCTV was admissable as evidence? If not what's the point of having it?

only recently has this been the case paul. prior to that it required secondary evidence to back it up. like finger prints and witnesses.
i beleive now CCTV can be used in a trial mainly due to improvements in quality and the fact the whole country is covered in it.

Back to the top
Well the cops have caught the scum and he has been in court, he admitted it  :lol:  :lol:  Not much option there.

He has been given a 1 yrs supervision order, ?45 costs and has to pay us ?150 compensation for the missing sat nav (if we ever pays us) so case closed.

mind you I would like a little chat with him some time :wink:

Back to the top

A5OPY said

carefull what you say…. :wink:  you never know who's watching.

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

A5OPY said

carefull what you say…. :wink:  you never know who's watching.
thats why i said a little chat just to tell him about the error of his ways…

Back to the top
had my 10 month old audi a4 convertiable's roof slashed and side keyed on my drive while i was in the dominican, had no evidence of who done it!!! then 3 months and a 5 k bill later, he came back and keyed the boot. this time a friend saw someone who i'd suspected of doing it, parked at the bottom of my road at 3 in the morning. needless to say this is all the evidence i needed so i payed his family a little visit. turned out he had moved to his dads 30 miles away after my first visit, still, i told his mum and step dad that i'd be round every sunday until i get hold of him, he also then sold his o7 hilux in case i retaliated on that ( which isn't my style, Don't mess with a mans wheels, right!!) any way, that was 4 months ago. and no one has seen him . wish i had one of them cctv camaras for proof. i did however buy a  security light with a camara on it from northern tools, as soon as the light comes on it records a 10 second vid. sorry for the rant but the police couldn't care less, car crime these days is speeding,jumping lights and stopping in little yellow grids!!! all of which are delt with swiftly!!! soap box now packed away :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.