Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Tue 7th July

Back to the top

mk meet

*NEW* Milton Keynes Tue 7th July

hi mate that times good for me

mk1 gti 1.6,mk4 1.8t ,caddy 1.9sdi

Back to the top
we still meeting at Caldecott Arms yeah?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

we still meeting at Caldecott Arms yeah?

Hope so mate.

T

Back to the top
lol same, aint one for change me!!  sh!t at directions!

Back to the top
Still meeting at Caldecott Arms in Milton Keynes between 19:30Hrs and 20:00Hrs.  There may be a cruise on the cards but might be a bit too late to change the details this time round (we'll see).  Anyone good with a camera is welcome to take pics as I only have a cheap digit camera… I've got a camcorder ready so hope to see you all captured on the vid on our cruise  :D  :D

Just two sleeps left… or if you're reading this on Monday… IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!  :dance:  :cheer:  :dance:  :cheer:

Back to the top
we will get parked up, and a get to know everybody meet this month.

May do a cruise in August.

Spud bring your cameras just in case but dont want people turning up while we are driving and think there is nothing on.

Anyway see you all tomorrow

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
NNOOOOOOOO!!!! :posh:  :posh:  :posh:  :posh: nope sorry not coming then!!!

lol, i was looking forward to seeing how mine looks on the road, maybe do it in shifts lol?

pwease? its cool if not!

Back to the top
Plan your holidays around the meet and you wont miss out  :lol:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Plan your holidays around the meet and you wont miss out  :lol:

LMAO!! GOOD ONE MATE! i wish it was a holiday, it was work,  :clap:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

cant wait man!!

Back to the top
Be ashame not to have a cruise bud but it's your meet and I can understand not leaving newbies hanging… like the "take it in shifts" idea… maybe 6-7 cars at a time therefore people hanging back to welcome others if people arrive late(probably be brucieboy who's fashionably late anyway lol)?  

Expecting high numbers from this one  :D … right big family!!!

Like you said we'll see so I'll come armed with the camcorder just in case!!

I'VE GOT TOMORROW OFF!!!  Watching my niece in her sports day… doing a bit to the car… then the meet… couldn't plan a better day….

quick weather check…. rain and some clouds… doubt it though… sun, sun sun… say it enough and it'll be true!!!

Back to the top
still meeti ng you at the pub at 7 spud?

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

still meeti ng you at the pub at 7 spud?

Yup… hopefully I won't get caught behind an OAP on the way this time mate  :roll: .  think Chelle is meeting us at 7pm too.

Anyone heard from Parker?  Is he alright?

Back to the top
I will be there, got to leave a bit early (working at 5am Wed) but count me in. 8)

Hope it does not rain :|

Dib

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
I have been trying to get these tuesdays off from work since they began but with no luck. Hope to meet you all at the AGM as have now got the weekend off and will be there.
Hope the weather brightens up for you this evening and will keep on trying to come to one of these meets sooner rather than later.
Thanks,
Mark.

Back to the top
Nice one!, good to have another recruit!, hope to see you soon.
Will keep an eye out for you in Northampton too.

Cheers

Dibbler.

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
Had someone called "triggerfinger" pm me as he wanted advice on buying a cabby.  He's a Northampton lad and got a budget ready and wants to look around to get an idea of what to look for.  I said to pop along to this but can't give him a lift in the 206cc as you either need to be a dwarf or an amputee to fit in the back.  Hopefully he'll still manage to get along as that'd be another one to the list.

I'm amazed at how quickly this has turned into a well known meet.  Pat on the back for everyone being so welcoming, chilled out and approachable.  Thanks to you all for making this meet something that even newbies are eager to join… well done to you  :y: …

Back to the top
spoke to parker the other day cause he said i was at a show just rdown the rd from him but not heard from him since so no idea if his going tonight …..hopefully  :)

no worries m8, i'l see you & chelle at 7 then wohooo :D

if trigger finger can get to the pub he can get lift wiv me 8)

forgot to metion that PROJECT SHREK prob wont be able to make it as his cars playing up, his loosing power and back firing up hills :dontknow:  thats a wierd one dont know wot it could be  :(

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

spoke to parker the other day cause he said i was at a show just rdown the rd from him but not heard from him since so no idea if his going tonight …..hopefully  :)

He's normally really vocal so just hoping nothings happened to him  8O … aint hear much from him all month so hope everything's ok.

zambeacky said

no worries m8, i'l see you & chelle at 7 then wohooo :D

Lovely jubilee!!!

zambeacky said

if trigger finger can get to the pub he can get lift wiv me 8)

I'll pm him back mate.  Seriously nice jesture that Ian.  I'll text you if he replies before we leave bud.  You sir are a gent  :wink:

Back to the top
It's raining down my way but I drove the car in so it's wet already so I'll probably be there, if I can find it.

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Tian said

It's raining down my way but I drove the car in so it's wet already so I'll probably be there, if I can find it.

T :mrgreen:

Nice one T!!!  For all those using sat-nav, punch MK7 8HP into it!!!  

What's a little bit of rain… we're all used to it being in England and besides… what else are you going to do on a Tuesday night… be nagged into watching Eastenders by her-indoors  :D … for those who may be in two minds, stick the keys in the ignition and come along for a chin wag and look around some mk1's or.. see Phil Mitchell and Ian Beale jibber-jabbering about how depressing life is lol… sooooooo… see you at 7.30pm then lol  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.