*NEW* Milton Keynes Tue 7th July

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Tue 7th July

Lawsy said

i migth even make an appearance  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Cool… yet another entry in the jotter - wrote in pencil as a maybe!!  :D

Five days ladies and gents!!  :dance:

Back to the top
ill be there - no mk1 as yet - but be good to meet you guys as im a local gal - and get some advice from you all and talk cars

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

ill be there - no mk1 as yet - but be good to meet you guys as im a local gal - and get some advice from you all and talk cars

My missus will be going and she's quite chatty so come over and say hi.  I'm the short guy with a big grin… she's the blonde girl with big.. err… lungs….  :wink: .  Be nice to meet you and other owners won't mind you asking questions I'm sure  :wink:

Errr….. I need another jotter  8O … Ant… we may need both car parks  :D

Back to the top
Phill - you coming in the beemer then  :dontknow:

Spud - I was in California for a week and the Chicago.  I will sort a route out for the cabrio drivers

Lawsy - It would be good to see you there.

Chellemk1 - Mrs ant5 will probably be down with P-diddy (ant5 Jr) your more than welcome there is a great group of guys and gals  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Spud - I was in California for a week and the Chicago.  I will sort a route out for the cabrio drivers

You lucky, lucky begger - I may have shorts to rival yours on Tuesday mate  :wink: .  Two little white bits of string dangling from them… also known as my legs  :mrgreen: … they come out as much as my car… once a year lol

ant5 said

Chellemk1 - Mrs ant5 will probably be down with P-diddy (ant5 Jr) your more than welcome there is a great group of guys and gals  :D

Claire really is nice… gave my missus a big hug… properly made us feel welcome …!!!

Back to the top
spud
you have PM

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

spud
you have PM

So do you  :D

Back to the top
IM not here again so will miss, be good to meet a few people as well.

got a date for the aug one yet?

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
Funk-star, Shrek you have pm as you wanted me to remind you the week before.

chellemk1 - pm sent with my mobile number to follow me and Ian (Zambeaky) down there.  We'll get a chance to say hi first lol.  Ian will be in a white mk1 cabby and me and the missus will be looking rather squished in a light blue pug 206cc  :oops: …. promise not to laugh when we pull up in it though… it's good for capturing a bit of video  :D .. even if it does chop my legs off in the back!!

Crazy_Ivan - sorry we're going to miss you again mate but love the "have you got a date for the August one yet?" lol… the enthusiasm.. brilliant  :mrgreen: … that one will be 4th August matey  :y:

Back to the top
Think nick and Tom will be coming again, this time I'm eating there and not at 11!

Lawsy if you want to meet up on the way send me a text!

Oh and I need to pm stu as I said I would.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
hi cheers for reminder will be up for the mk meet next week

mk1 gti 1.6,mk4 1.8t ,caddy 1.9sdi

Back to the top
You coming via aylesbury?

Back to the top
I've sorted out my rubbing so all I need to do now is get them balanced and sort a nail stuck in one.

Lawsy you said you might be coming up, well what's the deal dude, ya coming or not?

T 8)

Back to the top

Tian said

I've sorted out my rubbing so all I need to do now is get them balanced and sort a nail stuck in one.

Lawsy you said you might be coming up, well what's the deal dude, ya coming or not?

T 8)

dunno yet mate, gonnalay it by ear on tuesday - the mk1 might be running so fingers crossed!!!

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Tian said

T 8)

dunno yet mate, gonnalay it by ear on tuesday - the mk1 might be running so fingers crossed!!!

Okay!

T

Back to the top
Ant are we going for a cruise again mate?  Maybe we could get a route and print it off in case people get a bit lost?  It's looking like a massive one!!!!

you mean if zambeaky gets lost again! :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Rather than a cruise, how about a photo shoot all parked up somewhere?

Drive to vw mk and take over the carpark? Lol

Back to the top

funk-star said

Rather than a cruise, how about a photo shoot all parked up somewhere?

Drive to vw mk and take over the carpark? Lol

yeah this sounds a good idea some real nice imaginative stills,, not that were not saying your camera work is anything less than quality spudfingers you can still get video footage on the way to somewhere :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
hi ill come to alyesbury as have to drop a quote off if you let me know what time your setting off ill make sure im there mate

mk1 gti 1.6,mk4 1.8t ,caddy 1.9sdi

Back to the top
prob be around 6:30 - 7:00 from my place if that suits?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.