Skip navigation

** Milton Keynes Meet WIV MOVIE CLIP!! 02/06/09 = 10mk1's **

Back to the top

** Milton Keynes Meet WIV MOVIE CLIP!! 02/06/09 = 10mk1's **

nickl and funk-star are straight back into the ripping each other lol… love it!!  Nick welcome aboard buddy… your caddy does look sweet driving mate… proper sleeper with that engine in it!!

Back to the top
cheers spudfingers, i'll be letting my engine do the talking for my car for the time being as the shell makes it look like a shed….its the looks i get when some people in their new fast cars get wasted by a pick-up that look like a shed….i love it! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
LOL… I bet!! "Oh…just overtake this caddddddd…. errrr… is my car broke he's bloody disappeared  8O "  lol…I'd love to do that especially to those that tailgate…. leave them red faced  :oops: … brilliant  :y:

Back to the top
exactly dude! :wink:

Back to the top
hopefully i'v got project shrek tagging along to the nxt meet……. :)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Lmao @ nickl

Your hill billy wagons only fast as rust is lighter than carbon fiber  :mrgreen: luv you honky!   :wink:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

zambeaky said

hopefully i'v got project shrek tagging along to the nxt meet……. :)

Well done bud…. where abouts is he?  Hope the next one has some good weather too!!

Back to the top
he's from banbury, he seemed up for it so hope fully :)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Guy called Stuart is coming on the next one, he's from bicester so will prob convoy with parker etc.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Guy called Stuart is coming on the next one, he's from bicester so will prob convoy with parker etc.

Excellent… always good to meet new peeps!!

Hope the weather aint like today though… it's doom and gloom out there… I'm off to buy a new stainless exhaust off of e-bay to cheer myself up lol  :lol:

Back to the top
i will be there if i am on the right shift if some 1 can pm me a week befor

Back to the top

DRGonzo said

i will be there if i am on the right shift if some 1 can pm me a week befor

I'll do that for you fella… I'll pm you before hand

May be worth passing your number to Parker and asking if you can meet before hand bud.  I'll pm you mine too in case you need anything (postcode, times or anything you may be wondering about).

Excellent stuff !!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.