Skip navigation

Is this of interest to anyone?? PICS UP.

Back to the top

Is this of interest to anyone?? PICS UP.

Guys if I had the money I'd have already bought it.

Back to the top
I would love to  :wink:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
:roll:

Banner

Back to the top
Where is the car??

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top

lennyhope said

Where is the car??
coventry…can see the reflection in the pics…….. :D

Banner

Back to the top

2DamnSly said

Guys if I had the money I'd have already bought it.

For how many pennies ? This will sell at the right price , what is the figure to buy for cash ?

Back to the top
shame we didn't have enough coffers, The raffle thing sounds like a cracking idea..

Back to the top
Can't sleep now…..cos thinking bout this and the swallowtail ebay!!!!  Price needed asap.

Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
Sorry Lenny, I need someone to make a reasonable offer and I'll let the owner know and if he's ok then you two can chat. I'm not in this to make money I'm in nthis to stop and lovely example of a MKI getting squashed intoi a very small metal box.

Back to the top
I apreciate that…no criticism intended…If that's the deal then I guess we are saying get those offers to you now and we can see it saved….touch wood.  I can't raise anything at present….paying for hols etc.

Back to the top
am i right in thinking that the scheme works

Dealers covers 1k as an incentive and the government refunds 1k on production of a receipt - if thats the case then sell the car, its easily worth 1k

however if the guy sold it for say ?600, then came in with cash would he get more than 2k discount - probably

So question would be, how much does the old boy want for it!!
Would be a terrible shame to see it get scrapped….

I'd love to have it…

Back to the top
I also love the idea of the raffle - club cant afford it - but I'd defo pay ?10 for a ticket..

Back to the top
tell the guy to sell it for ?800 cash then go buy a nail for ?200 then trade that in and he has made ?2600  :dontknow:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
The scrap scheme requires you to own the car for 12 months

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
haha sorry, just read that  :oops:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
If anyone wants to pm me their name and phone number I'll pass them on to the owner and you can chat with him.

Cheers Andy

Back to the top
2DamnSLy you have pm……  Cheers

Back to the top

Lawsy said

I also love the idea of the raffle - club cant afford it - but I'd defo pay ?10 for a ticket..

i'll pay  ?10 a ticket too,

Back to the top
All details taken and passed on.

Back to the top
An old 5 door with a small engine , sorry but no value to me.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.